111

Hayes's POV

That lunch, after I imagined Ambra sitting with me, talking to me, telling me I deserve to be alone, when she wasn't even there at all.

I lost my shit.

I stood up and threw my lunch try with all it's food on the floor. "FUCK" I screamed. People started staring, including all the guys, who were sitting at there table with Ambra.

"Fucking shit" I screamed, and almost laughed at the stares.

I went up to their table, the one with all the guys. With all my "friends."

"Guys...I-I gotta go" I mumbled, running my hands through my hair. "Hey, you good bro?" Nash said, standing next to me, touching my shoulder.

"No, get off me!" I yelled, shoving him back. "I'm not good, and it's all because of fucking you" I snapped.

"Hayes, you can go home. I'll give you a ride" Taylor said. "Yea, if the teachers ask, we'll just say...something" JJ said.

They seemed really nervous about what I was gonna do. Like I was about to shoot everyone or something.

"No, I don't want a fucking ride, I want you all to leave me the fuck alone. Just...no one fuckin talk to me for a while" "OK, Hayes. I'll give you a ride" Matt said, trying to help. He stood up, and tried to walk me out by my shoulder.

"Fuck you!" I yelled, shoving him. "Hayes! Calm down!" Carter yelled.

"NO! Dammit, I've bin calm! It's getting worse. Fuck this, fuck school, fuck y'all, fuck life. Fuck everything! I'm just going fuckin crazy over here, and no one gives a shit." I yelled, and now, because I guess of my "fame" people were recording.

"Hayes! Common, man. You're gonna get past this. It'll be fine!" Shawn yelled.

I looked at Ambra, and she was watching me. "I gotta go" I said, crying, then walked out the lunch room.

I was almost all the way out the building, and then I heard "Hayes!"

And this time, she wasn't imaginary when I turned around.

Very sad. But from this chapter, it gets better <3

5+ comments