127

Ambra's POV

•next day•

"COMMON HAYES!" I yelled. "Five more effin minutes!" He yelled.

"How did I get dressed and ready before you? I took an hour and you're still getting ready!"

Today Hayes and I were supposed to film a YouTube video for my channel in his room. But he was still taking forever.

"Oh my god, common!" I yelled, walking into his room.

He was in a black t-shirt and boxers.

"Did you take my joggers?" He said.

"No. But Nash probably did." I shrugged.

"Well, I can't film this video without them."

I rolled my eyes. "Oh my god, Benjamin."

"Don't call me that!"

"Put on these jeans, then." I rolled my eyes, handing them, as I went through his drawer.

"No, go get my joggers."

"Why can't you go get your joggers?" I scoffed.

"Because Matt's with Nash in the living room. You think your brothers gonna be fine with the fact that you and I stroll out my bedroom and I'm not wearing pants."

"Who cares?" I yelled.

"He will."

"Fine. I'll go fucking get them." I rolled my eyes, walking into out his room and into the living room.

"Nash, give Hayes back his joggers."

"Which pair?"

"I don't know, the black ones?"

"Why? I'm wearing them."

"Because I'm trying to get this video done by today so it can be posted by tomorrow like I promised my fans. And he's in his room, with no fucking pants on. And I'm about to snap my shit because I literally will take a video of him in his underwear and post that as my video."

"Fine, fine. Let me go change." Nash sighed, getting up.

"What were you doing in Hayes's room while he has no pants on?" Matt asked, trying not to act so pissed off.

"Well, I had no choice. Plus, it's not like he was fucking naked. He had on boxers."

"So?"

"Oh whatever." I rolled my eyes.

Nash came back out in jeans and handed me his joggers. "There." He rolled his eyes.

"Thanks." I smiled. "Maybe now Hayes will hate you less."

"I thought you said he was gonna eventually get over it."

"He will." I shrugged, before walking back to his room.

"Here." I threw them at him.

"Thanks."

"Whatever. Get dressed now, will ya?"

Am I the only one who thinks about this chapter and says 'kinda effin goals' 😂😂

5+ comments