154

Ambra's POV

Today was the day Hayes left.

I hadn't spoken to him all week.

Matt came in. "Ambra, everyone's here. Hayes is about to leave. His parents are outside, with Nash and Will and Sky, to drive him to the airport. He's really upset you won't let him in to your room to say goodbye. Please Ambra. He's gonna be gone for three years. Don't you think at some point you'll regret not saying goodbye?"

I sighed. "Matthew, you gotta understand-"

"No, I don't understand! If you never say goodbye it doesn't mean he won't go. He's going. Get over. But it's just gonna be harder for everyone if you guys don't talk before he leaves."

I sucked on my teeth. "Fine. Tell him to come in."

I waited and Hayes walked in. "Hey Ambra."

"Hi."

He sat next to me. "Ambra....I'm sorry."

I looked over at him. "If you were sorry, you wouldn't go."

"But-"

"This is what I've bin telling everyone! Everyone I let in, leaves! Every single god damn person leaves!"

"Ambra, I'm coming back!"

"How do I know you won't start liking someone in Mexico? Mexican has a lot of pretty girls!"

"I won't! I love you! But...I know that you might like someone else. That's why I thought, listen....how about....you do you. We....I'm saying....we break up-"

"THIS IS WHAT I MEAN-"

"No. Listen. We break up for three years. You can do whatever you want and it won't be counted as cheating so I can't get upset. Cause I know in those three years you're gonna want to have sex. I know you. It won't be cheating if we aren't together. You can do anything with anyone. And when I come back, if you aren't in love with someone else, and if you are I'll have to be ok with that because I'll of left for three years. Things happen in three years. When I come back, if you were waiting for me, and single, we can be together. We can get married because in three years I'll be 18 and you'll be 18!"

I started crying. "But I don't wanna break up, I don't want you to go. Why would you wanna leave us all if you really did love me?"

"Because...I wanna experience things. And try things, see things, remember things. I want you to come, but you can't!"

"But-"

"So....I love you. And that's why, we're breaking up. I'm breaking up with you."

"Hayes-"

He kissed my forehead. "I'll see you in three years. I love you."

He got up and left the room, and didn't look back.

Hayes's POV

I hope she's ok while I'm gone.....

I do love her.

THATS IT.

Omg. I actually got to take the time to realize this book is over. After the months I took to write this book with you guys, and currently having this book as #401 in fanfiction, I am so sad to end this, but it's time.

If this book goes any longer, I might start LOSING readers 😂

So, once again, so happy to write this chapter, so sad it's the last, but the sequel will be posted tomorrow morning and it'll be called 'Healing'

It has major plot twists coming and I hope every one of y'all go, read it, and ESPECIALLY comment cus I love y'all so much.

Now that I'm done with this long ass A/N, I'd like to say one more time, I love y'all ❤️❤️