T P S

W A R N I N G / s
Contains some course language. Beware!

AUTHOR's PERSONAL WARNING: So it's been 2 years since I've touched this book, and I think it's safe to say that this is a WEIRD book. Like, the book first starts off as a high-school, teen type of book and then suddenly changes genres into action/sci-fi  (like wtf HAHAHA). I personally do not reccommend it lol, so read at your own risk...

HOWEVER

A lot of people like this book because of the humour (still can't believe people think I'm funny, :')) So what I do reccommend is my book 'Bad On Another Level'! That one is full of humour, and actually sticks to its genre LOL. Check it out on my profile! :D xx

H E A D S — U P S

1) The main character is pretty young in the prologue, but don't worry, it's only the backstory.

2) Almost all company and celebrity names used in this book is completely fictional. Just thought you'd wanna know before you waste your time searching them up, like I do lol.

3) Keep your criticism constructive and as educative as possible please. I truly do like to learn from my mistakes! Oh, and I have feelings too ya know.

4) This book is set in the U.S, but I'm actually Australian so my spelling will noticably differ at times.

5) I know there's a lot of chapters, but believe me, a lot of them are super short. So short that I don't know how you guys haven't sued me yet...

Moral of this section — this book is entirely fictional and is intended for enjoyment, to make you laugh and possibly even cry. Please do not take anything seriously!

D E S C R I P T I O N

Miss Popular on the outside, pure tomboy on the inside.

Summer Winters is exactly that ─ hence the contrast in her name. At school she's the gorgeous, undeniably model-material, Queen of Popularity who has the cliché tendency to be mean. At home, she's the don't-dress-to-impress skateboard rider who saves half of her overloaded allowance for the ones in need.

Mr Geek on the outside, bold and kind on the inside.

Be surprised ─ Vincent Taylor is not only that, but also Summer's childhood best friend. However, according to society, being best friends with an overweighted nerd would be highly embarrassing and capable of shattering her fragile reputation into millions of pieces. So they keep their friendship a secret...

Or so she thought.

Because out of nowhere, Vincent confesses his feelings for her... In front of the entire school too.

© COPYRIGHT Navycoffee on wattpad. All rights reserved.

▽▽▽▽▽

A/N

First chapter is coming sooner than you think ;) so stay tuned!

But in the meantime, please like, comment and subscribe!

Just kidding.

But really though, if you're pumped for this book, show & tell me all about it please :)

Vote if you're excited,
Comment your predictions & what you think about this preview,
Share if you want to go on this adventure with your friends!

All the love,
- Yumna xx