7

Just a precaution - there might be some errors in this chapter, please do let me know if you find one! Sorry bout that, I was rushing to get this done before Valentine's day─but obviously I failed... big time. Sorry bout that too! All I can say is studies, studies, studiesss!

Nevertheless, I hope you like this chapter! Happy belated Valentines, love you all! <3 <3 xx

CH 7 |

"Oh come on, tell us already!" Aaliyah whines, slapping her hands on her knees like a child.

Phoebe, however, decides to ignore her and continue looking out for God-knows-what. "Patience, Aaliyah, patience! How can I tell you the plan if it hasn't even arrived yet?"

Aaliyah and I share a confused glare.

"What do you mean 'the plan hasn't arrived ye─" I attempt to question her, only to be cut off.

"There he is!" She squeals, beaming as she watches her fascinating 'plan' in the distant behind us.

Furrowing my eyebrows at her, Aaliyah and I avert our heads simultaneously and it's not long until our mouths drop at the same time too.

Sweet mama, our eyes are swimming in heaven!

We stare dreamily at the group of hotties who have just appeared and are now occupying the flight of stairs leading to... well I have no clue, I'm new here. Anyway, I gape at their tall, masculine bodies which are easy to pinpoint through how tight their school dress-shirts are around their toned figures. Amongst them is Vincent, comfortably sitting on the staircase with one of his long legs claiming an entire step and his back resting on the side wall. Yep you guessed it─we are currently drooling over Vincent's gang.

"So how are they our plan?" With a little bit of might, I wrench my eyes away from the hunks and raise a brow at Phoebe.

"Who cares, let's jump right into action!" Wheezes Aaliyah, whose eyes are still super-glued onto their blazing selves. 

"Chill girl, we'll get there." Phoebe shoots her a look which makes her mouth clamp shut, not before muttering a quick apology. Phoebe flicks her hair back which keeps curtaining her face due to the wild wind and straightens her posture, ready to finally share her plane with us. "Okay so, you see the intimidating one over there?"

"Uh Phoebe, they're all intimidating." I point out. I mean, we're talking about a gang full of low-key criminals ─ what part of them isn't intimidating, am I right or am I right?