44

AGH. SORRY. LIFE GOT IN THE WAY OF WRITING!

Excuses, excuses, it may seem, but I'm seriously serious!

Maybe writing so many books isn't an ideal thing for a busy person... Whoops. XD

D E D I C A T I O N
To totallydonut for the fact that she daydreams about this book! HAHA as a full-time daydreamer, I approve! Thank you so much for your love & support! :') <33

Okay guys you all are way too damn cute and supportive and I can't choose who to dedicate next! Please comment here if you want a dedication :)

"Right shut up Yumna, you talk so much & we all just want to get on with reading!"

Finally, someone agrees with me! Hehe enjoooy xx

C H 44 |

It takes both Vincent and I, and even Hamish to hold back Phoebe. However, it seems that Hamish is not doing it willngly. I can feel the fury radiating off of him.

"Phoebe take a few deep breaths," I instruct her, my hands both holding her shoulders back whilst also massaging them to soothe her anger. "We're going to rescue her soon, but now is not the ideal moment."

My eyes peer down to the living room, where more than two dozen armed guards are guarding the room. There's currently only nine of us.

I frown, turning to Vincent and Hamish. "Where's Theo and Sabrina?"

Vincent's lips twitch up with a knowing smile. "I've sent them on a very important task in the plan."

"Oh. But shouldn't we at least keep contact with them?"

Vincent nudges his head over to Jai. "Why do you think Jai's been randomly whispering to himself?"

I look over to Jai, whose busily chatting away in hushed tones to the air. "Oooh. I thought he was just talking to himself."

Vincent furrows his brows in a way that a little child would. "You say it like it's a normal thing."

I raise my left brow in questioning. "Doesn't everyone talk to themselves?"

"Talking to yourself? In public?"

Okay maybe not in public.

Instead of answering him, I steer my eyes back to the room, anxiously watching the scene unfolding of which involves Aaliyah being interrogated by the satanic Master Haku.

"Well, well, well, look who we found trying to sneak into our high-security estate." He bellows, his voice making me cringe from how ugly and evil it is.

"This isn't over. I will find out what you guys are up to, mark my words on that." Aaliyah's parting words echo in my mind, and I swallow hard when I figure out why she's here. She's been stalking Phoebe and I, probably since we emerged from Phoebe's house.

"My estate," Levi corrects immediately, and then his eyes fall onto Aaliyah. I can swear that the look in his eyes almost exhibits guilt. It's very faint, but it's there.

Seems like Master Haku has catched the ever so subtle guilty expression on Levi's face, as he hums in a pleasant manner, making me cringe again and feel sick. "Ah, isn't this girl your girlfriend's sister?"

Levi answers with silence, his jaw clenching as he looks over to Master Haku.

"So that's the ass that has a crush on Gigi." Phoebe spits venomously.