51 (PART 2 VINCENT's POV)

So, people are telling me that chapter 51 was too short, so here's an extension / part two of Vincent's point of view! :) <33

BTW some of you are also wondering what my second account where I make short stories is called, and it's: ChocolateyWishes . Thank you for your interest, it means the world to me! :D xx

50, 000 READS!!! I've said it on my instagram, and I'll say it here with pleasure again: THANK THANK THANK YOU TO THE FURTHEST GALAXY AND BACK!! <3333

Just a quick plug lol: Please don't forget to follow me on insta @navycoffeewp to keep up to date with all my projects and help me choose book covers for my books! :D

So without any further ado, enjoooy lovelies! xx

LOVE,
- YUMNA xx

C H 51 | PART 2

STILL VINCENT's POINT OF VIEW

I wake up to a heavy feeling on my bare back and my body feeling restrained.

Is this another symptom of heartbreak?

Turns out, it's not. There's actually someone's arms around my abdomen and head resting on my back, judging by the heavy breathing.

Is Summer sleeping with me? I mentally wonder, my eyes still closed.

I smile. Of course she is, who else could it be?

So as I roll over so then I can properly embrace her, a sharp gasp pierces through the room, causing my eyes to break open.

Standing in front of the bed, is a shocked Summer. No, shocked is an understatement. With the way her body is frozen yet shaking, her hands covering her mouth... Is there a word worser than shocked? Whether she is crying because her beautiful hazel-brown eyes are so widely open or crying because of me, confuses me greatly. And what else confuses me, is that if she's over there, then who the hell am I cuddling?

I peek over to my right to see a half-naked Sasha smiling radiantly back at me.

My jaw slacks open and my entire body freeze. Even my breathing freezes. Why, just why?

Taking advantage of my frozen state, she leans over and whispers in a volume that is audible enough for Summer to catch. "That was so much fun, Vincey!"

I just stare at her, unable to form words. What the fxck is wrong with her?

She leans in to give me a kiss, but I jump away just in time, a look of hurt in her eyes. However, that quickly disappears as quick as it appeared and instead, she rolls her eyes before shooting a side glance at Summer.

I fixate a special glare on Sasha, one that I give my opponent before beating them up. Getting the memo well and clear, she sighs before rolling off my bed, sliding her pink dress back on within a second and grabbing a cupcake from a random plate on my desk, taking a large bite out of it.

All in the while, Summer is still utterly frozen in place, almost like a stone statue if it wasn't for her shaking body. Truthfully, I'm not very far from her state either with my own very frozen body, my eyes pleading at her.