30

BOO! Hah, scared you with this sudden early update didn't I? Totally out of character, I know.

But seriously — What is this, an EARLY update?! Who am I and what have I done with me?

HAHAHA Happy Halloween lovelies! Here's a treat for you all ;) and a couple of tricks, somewhere in this chapter...

Anyways, enjoooy! xx

- YUMNA xx

CH 30 |

"You're a witch?!" I sputter, mind boggled to the maximum level.

"Wait — so like magic is real? Oh my God! That's so wicked! What school do you go to, Hogwarts?!" Phoebe blabbers in her usual chatter whenever she's excited, an ecstatic facial expression plastered on her face. She seems as if her dreams have just magically come true!

"Relax kids, I'm not actually a witch!" Sabrina chuckles.

"Oh." My shoulders sink. "So like, Hogwarts isn't real?"

She shakes her head. "Not that I know of."

Dang it!

"Then why do you call yourself a witch?" Phoebe queries with puzzlement.

"Well..." Sabrina trails, walking towards Theo (whose still staring at her like she's some sort of ghost) and crouching down to pick up the mysterious, grey package. She waves it around, as if the answer to Phoebe's question is within it. "Let's go and find out, shall we Vincent?"

Vincent nods firmly, untangling his crossed arms and sliding the cover of the fingerprint scanner upwards before placing his pinky finger on it. I furrowed my brows. Why his pinky?

The scanner glows green and the doors slide open to reveal complete madness. As we walk into the 'training room', I am left in awe at the scenery ahead of me.

Sometimes, I forget just how rich Vincent is.

This 'training room' looks like some FBI spy agent headquarters!

"Wow." Sighs Phoebe and Theo simultaneously.

"Impressive." Sabrina comments, earning a confident smirk from Vincent.

Vincent then turns to me, anticipating for my comment on his masterpiece of a 'training room'.

I scoff. "I've seen better."

I lied. This is one of the best things I've ever seen and just taking in the view makes me feel excited about kicking CHAN's ass and saving my father!

So, in that case, why did I lie then? Well, because I truly believe that his ego has been fed enough, and besides, he doesn't need my confirmation to know that it's amazing.

"Well, I didn't think so either." Vincent suddenly says, interrupting my thoughts. "But thanks for the confirmation anyway."

Is there a cliff nearby that I can throw myself off? Wait, nevermind — I'm already dying out of embarassment!

I cannot believe I just spoke my thoughts out loud, AGAIN.

I scowl at Vincent, who just winks at me back with an devilish grin. Conceited jerk.