15

Whoooooop! A quick update as promised ;) <3

And OMG thank you 10000000000000000000x times over for 3,000+ reads!! I seriously thought that nobody was gonna read this book, but now 3,000+ people have read it, whaaaaaa?

And thank you all for the such supportive comments! Its so overwhelming to see such engagement and positivity in my book, especially since I think my writing has many flaws. I think it's safe to say that I've read every single comment there is on this book (even if I haven't replied, sorry!) whilst smiling like an idiot. You all make my day!!

This chapter is dedicated to EVERYBODY!! CHEERS TO 3000+ READS WOOOO! <333

Ps. This book is now under humour. Please tell me if it's not funny, because I think I might be the only one laughing at my own jokes. Lol.

Now, I should probably stop rambling and let you read the chappy. Enjoooy my lovelies! :)

CH 15 |

"Sooo..." I drawl, examining the tiny device that is about the size of my palms, embedded with four even tinier helicopter wings. "A flying camera, huh?"

Lars snorts (not like a pig, you know what I mean... right?) and lifts his chin up in the air with a triumphant smile. "It's not just a flying camera — this is the Parixole PD-10WD Altitude Hold DFP Nano Camera Drone! It's limited edition, only three copies of it were made in the entire world."

"Woah." I whistle. Then I place a hand solemnly on my heart and pledge, "I promise nothing will happen to it."

He crosses his arms, shooting me a threatening glare which in my perspective just looks funny. "You better not. Or I'll find you!"

I gulp, but before I can speak, another voice does.

"So uh..." Bruno pops out of nowhere with a mouth stuffed with popcorn, gracing us with his presence. "Why are we spying on Vincent?"

"Shhh!" Lars hushes us, taking some popcorn from Bruno. "He might hear you! The guy's got laser ears or something."

I furrow my eyebrows. "Isn't it laser eyes?"

"Shoosh, you get the point."

I roll my eyes and turn to Bruno to answer his question. "We're spying on him to find out his deepest darkest secrets."

Bruno gulps fearfully. "Woah." Then grins. "Sounds fun!"

Lars nods affirmatively and furrows his eyebrows with what seems to be realisation. "Wait a second... Why do we want to know Vincent's deepest, darkest secrets?"

For a second I felt like a deer caught in headlights, but then I shrug it off, praying that they didn't catch that. "Er, uh... because you guys are his loving, caring brothers who are worried and I'm—"

"You're his loving, caring best friend who's going to fix his heart." Bruno nods understandingly. "I get it."

"That's right," I sing nervously with a sweet smile. But I mentally add: And I'm also looking for revenge. Hmm, I'm thinking blackmail? Jail time?