47

OMG OMG OMG:

Just look at this gorgeous cover!! Thank you so much ZealousZoey  for making this, you are truly so talented! :'D <333

Just look at this gorgeous cover!! Thank you so much ZealousZoey for making this, you are truly so talented! :'D <333

If you have any fan art to send / would like to make one, don't be afraid to! :D That^ is actually my first ever fan art for TPS, and I would love to showcase more here as TPS is coming to an end! :) x

C H 47 |

"She won't do anything, trust me." Vincent snorts, crossing his legs over the other leisurely. "... Well, anything that you can't handle."

The way Vincent's skylight eyes break away from mine and look at the grassy green knoll right ahead of us makes it obvious that he's thinking about my Queen Biotch days and how anyone who tried to mess with me, their plan would always backfire thanks to my brilliant villainous mindset.

My heart drops and I look down as a huge flow of guilt and embarassment overthrow me.

Suddenly, his warm hand wraps around mine for the second time today, and yet the effect of it hasn't dimmed the slightest. His lips break into a proud smile. "I'm glad you let your true colours show after that."

I inevitably bark out a chuckle, transfering it into a sincere smile a few moments after. "All thanks to you."

Vincent's smile widens, but I can see guilt and remorse slightly shade his eyes, probably because I had no friends and became a full loner after that. But then again, he got beaten up pretty badly because of me so I say we're even.

To reassure this, I slip my hand into his warm one and clutch it tight. Although my eyes are glued to the ground, I feel his tenseness lessen and his grip tighten. It's funny how this simple action can make describing my feelings turn so complicated.

So, in order for me to contain myself, I abruptly begin a new conversation. "So... How was the gang's genius plan?"

I look up to see Vincent looking down at me with an impressed smile. "Not bad actually. I was actually surprised at the level of intelligence they put into the plan."

I chuckle. "Wow, they must've been honoured to have your approval."

Vincent snorts. "As if I'd ever say it to their faces."

I shake my head at him. "So, what was the plan anyway?"

He furrows his brows slightly. "Nosey much?"

Embarassed, I look down. "Sorry."

There's a moment of pause before Vincent roars with laughter, the sound melodious and relieving to my ears. "I'm just joking—"