52

SUP GUYS!! How's your holiday going?! Are you still on spring break? How are you? I'm just genuinely asking! :) <33

Here's a another longer-than-usual chapter at your request! :D I'm going to try and make this a normality, but I hope you can wait a little longer in that case? Here's a new schedule: From now on, I will update every Saturday. How's that?? :))

I'll stop rambling now and you may enjoooooy this chappy! :D

LOVE,
- YUMNA xx

C H 52 |

BACK TO SUNNY's POV

I'm not sad. I'm just slightly devastated.

And I'm not mad either. I'm just slightly furious.

However, when I compare my reaction to Phoebe's, I feel like my reaction was chill. Yes, comparing Phoebe's reaction to me crying hysterically in my bedroom and punching the koala bear that Vinc— he who now shall not be named — gave me on my seventh birthday countlessly is... Chill. Calm even.

Currently, I'm on the phone with Phoebe — who's screaming such creative threats that I had no idea a human mind could even come up with — whilst staring at my broken earphones on the floor sympathetically. They cost me $245.99, and they were wireless too, AND I only bought them a month ago.

That, my friends, is the power of Phoebe's voice.

"OH, AND I'M ALSO GOING TO—" Phoebe continues to scream on the top of her lungs into my phone. I wouldn't be surprised if she's breaking the laws of physics with the altitude of her voice right now. And possibly glass too, I swear I heard something shatter earlier...

The rest of her speech, I cannot share with you. I'm trying to keep it PG.

I quietly listen to her very loud and aggressive threats, my mouth parted open. How on earth does she come up with these? Does she think about death threats before she goes to sleep or something?!

Suddenly, she stops speaking altogether and groans. "I'll call you back, okay?"

For a moment, I forgot how her normal talking voice sounds like.

I nod and quietly say, "Okay."

I can feel Phoebe pouting on the other side, sniffing (yep, she even cried for me too) as she says, "Aww darling, I'm sorry. That asswipe will not get away with this, I promise you! Stay strong!"

'You too.' I want to so badly reply, as she seems to be having this worse than me.

After one more sniff, she ends the call, and I slump back onto my pillow, my eyes switching on waterfall mode.

I still cannot believe this! How could he do this to me?! I laugh to myself, feeling like a madwoman as I do so. I was soooo stupid! I actually believed that he liked me. Of course he didn't, this was probably just his plot all along; a revenge plot, to get me back after what I did to him all those years ago.

I laugh again, louder this time. Wow, now I'm putting the pieces together!

"Hey kid," My father knocks on the door. "Whatcha laughing about in there? I wanna join too!"