NEW VERSION OF TPS: AVAILABLE NOW ON AMAZON KINDLE!!

Hey my lovelies!! I'm back with an EXCITING announcement!! :D

THE POPULARITY SWITCH IS NOW AVAILABLE ON AMAZON KINDLE!!

*CURRENTLY FREE FROM 26.12.2018 TO 31.12.2018. HURRY AND GET IT FOR FREE WHILE YOU CAN!!*

But that's not all! This is not only just 'The Popularity Switch'... But it is the edited, and brand new edition of TPS!

In this new updated version, you will find:
* NEW CHARACTERS
* NEW SCENES FROM OUR FAVOURITE CHARACTERS
* NEW IMPORTANT ADDITIONS TO THE STORY PLOT WHICH WILL BE FORWARDED IN THE SEQUEL!
* BETTER FLOW OF THE STORYPLOT, IT WILL MAKE MORE SENSE
* AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, YOU WILL FIND THAT NO SCENES HAVE BEEN DELETED, ONLY ADDED! (PHEW, right?!)

And it's all for the price of only $3.01! I have made sure to keep it as cheap & as afforable as possible for you guys, I hope that the price is alright? :)

* Oh and also, another reason to buy it is that you will forever have a permanent copy of TPS forever! So if anything happens to my account (God forbid!!), then dont you worry, Amazon's got you covered! Unlike many of my favourite books here on Wattpad that had magically disappeared... *Ahem* Riley's Tale On The Opposite Gender, Finding Out What The Bad Boy Fights For... *sniffs* They were my favourites!! Had anyone else suddenly lost a Wattpad book that was dear to them?!

Soooo, if you would like to purchase this new version of TPS, you can just copy on this link and paste it in the url searchbar:
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07KS38VPN/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1542888546&sr=1-1&keywords=The+Popularity+Switch

Thank you sooo much for all your love and support guys!! This wouldn't have been possible without you all!! <3333

I know many of you are eagerly waiting for TPS 2, and don't worry, 2019 is coming soon ;)

Ps. Let me know what you think the book name of TPS 2 should be. I was thinking 'Another Popularity Switch', eh, eh? Comment what you think & if you have any ideas please! :))

OH AND OMG, 93,000 READS!!! I'M SPEECHLESS, ALL I CAN SAY IS THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOUUUUUU!! :'D <3333

See you soon for TPS 2! :3

LOVE,
- YUMNA xx