EWEW 25: Nothing For Heartache

L.W.T.B.B Copyright © 2012-2017 xXMopelXx All Rights Reserved.  

Current Chapter Posted - Sunday, January 8, 2017  

Thank you for this:

[^ I lowkey cried bc this story was my first, has been up for so long, and the fact that you guys still support Anna and Sam means the world to me. I love you. x]

Happy Reading, loves! 

   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ 

{ Chapter 25 } :  Nothing for heartache

Dragging my body like a ragdoll is the only way to describe what Sam did to me when he reached me.

An arm curved around my waist. A clammy hand clasped my wrist. I was surrounding in a warm and salty fortress of muscles as Sam maneuvered me so I was shielded in his body and away from the eager eyes of the crowd. I was too shell-shocked to utter a word of protest. I didn't appreciate being manhandled as he weaved us a pathway through the ringing shouts and victory whistles of the people, courtesy of the fight.

Nate caught up to us halfway. Sam walked us faster across the clearing and together, the two boys paved a way for us until we reached one of the abandoned brick buildings.

A door, propped open with a makeshift wooden stopper, greeted us.

"Close the door," Sam growled above my head to Nate as he ushered us inside.

Two blue flickering bulbs loomed over our heads, giving a glimpse of the narrow hallway that led to an arrowed pair of staircase.

My throat was dry, but my voice was frantic as I spoke up. "Where are you taking me?"

I tried snatching myself away from Sam, but to no avail. He held on closer. I could feel the thumping of his heart against my hand.

"Take her down, Sam," Nate instructed in his deep baritone as he pulled the lever and closed the door.

Instantly, the barrier of the door between us and the clearing drowned out any remaining sounds until it was all a muted blur. A few heavy thumps echoed against the steel door, followed by more congratulatory hollers, but I didn't have the time to ponder over it as Sam continued his show of dragging me down the stairs without my consent. I wasn't his property.

His furious strides were no match for my heeled booties. My heart was pounding a fast drumming rhythm and threatening to jump out of it's confinements now that the shock had worn off.