EWEW - LWTBB 31: Breakfast and "La petite mort"

E.W.E.W - L.W.T.B.B Copyright © 2012-2017 xXMopelXx All Rights Reserved.

Current Chapter Posted - Saturday, July 1 2017

HAPPY CANADA DAY TO MY FELLOW CANADIANS <3 Happy 150th anniversary to our beloved country. 

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

{ Chapter 31 } : Breakfast and "La petite mort"

I could feel Sam's heart thudding beneath the cold skin of my palm. I trickled my fingers down his pectoral until he caught a shiver from my touch. His hands moved up to coast my ribs with a feathery touch until I was trembling in his embrace from the sweetness of it all.

"I should get you home now." His voice had a raspy lilt to it.

I kissed his mouth again. "Mmm. Just a little longer."

"I'm serious, baby," he groaned when I leaned over him again, until every inch of our flesh was plastered. He couldn't feel where he began and where I ended.

"I'm serious, too." I blinked innocently, hooking my leg over his waist and grxnding our cxres against one another. Our bare torsos grazed and Sam's chest released a rough growl, before he clamped a hand over my a$s to stop me. "Please, baby. Please."

"No." He tore his mouth away from mine and panted heavily. His eyes were glazed with something untamed and wild. "I told you tonight is about you."

"You're a fvcking tease." God, why wasn't he letting me have my wicked way with him, too? I was reduced to begging.

The stern mask crumbled off his face and in its place, a slow-burning, almost infuriating smirk lifted the corners of his mouth. He leaned up, placing his wet mouth near my ear, his knuckles brushing the underside of my left brxast.

"You wanna svck me off, baby?" He whispered it in the most sxxually-charged fashion and it was enough to cause heat to suffuse my cheeks. A tremor rocked through me. I knew he wanted me to admit it.

I bit my lip and nodded. There was no use in lying.

I felt his smirk against my neck before he bit my collarbone. Licked it. Kissed it. The gesture left me breathless and I shook in his arms. "Later, you little cxcktease. I didn't earn it yet. Tonight I just wanted to txuch you."

He flipped our positions so now I was flat on my back with him looming over me. "You're no fun."

"I'll show you fun," he threatened darkly and I was so sure he was finally going to whip off his jeans and let me go at his hxrd dxck with my mouth, but, oh of-course, that was wishful thinking.

Sam did this thing, where he pretended to be an affection monster. He made weird monstrous noises, tickled me, and kissed me everywhere that his mouth could reach. Right now, my sides fell victim to his tickling hands, my décolletage was assaulted by his mouth and he made funny noises in between until I was trembling and gasping between squealing fits. I laughed. He laughed even harder, although he muffled the sound against my pebbled skin.

He raised himself up on his elbows and looked down at me as we regained our breaths. The soft moonlight peaking through the floor-to-ceiling window behind us cast shadows across his face, illuminating those chiseled features and giving an almost unearthly quality to his looks. There was something strong and real in his eyes as they traced my face, as if they were commemorating everything to memory.