EWEW 47: The Promise of Adonis and Aphrodite

E.W.E.W Copyright © 2012-2020 xXMopelXx All Rights Reserved.

Chapter posted - October 23, 2020

Eight years of anticipation and finally we have arrived to this long awaitedddd chapter. 14,000+ words of fun, I'm telling you. I'm so excited to read your reactions <3 Leave me alllllll your thoughts, you're not being annoying by commenting, I promise. I'm slowly going to start answering comments again - just had a lot on my plate.  If you're reading and enjoying this book and not following me on wattpad, please do! You'll know when I drop announcements and teasers. My stories have been free online for nearly a decade and I'm not getting paid for these, but the recognition helps. So please remember to vote (press the star button) if you're loving Sam and Anna's story!

PS: These two might make you sick with all their love in this chapter

Without further ado, grab some snacks and happy motherf*cking reading!! 

Playlist song: Lucas Marston - Strike A Chord (literally Sam's theme)

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

{ Chapter 47 } : The promise of Adonis and Aphrodite 

     Weekend: You + Me = La Petite Mort – Beer Boy

I frowned at Sam's cryptic message, getting out of my car. I had class in twenty minutes. Oleg parked behind me, just along the street. I told him not to wear a suit if he insisted on following me around. He needed to blend in with the crowd. Not stand out. 

Are you okay? Did you take your vitamins this morning? – Barbie Girl

I was trying to be poetic. – Beer Boy