EWEW - LWTBB 35: Late Night Fanatics And Their Fantasies

E.W.E.W - L.W.T.B.B Copyright © 2012-2017 xXMopelXx All Rights Reserved.

Current Chapter Posted - Monday, August 7, 2017

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

{ Chapter 35 }: Late night fanatics and their fantasies

There was a brief flicker where my eyes collided with Sam's, and I was sure he could feel my confusion rolling off me in deep waves.

The grip he was keeping on my hair tightened, a marker of his impatience, and I jerked in his embrace like his touch scorched me. I brought distance between us by pushing at his broad shoulders. His hand dropped but stayed at the small of my back.

My gaze roved over his length - taking in the tips of his matted golden hair and stopping when it reached the deliciously sculpted V of his hips where his jeans were slung. Despite the injuries, physically he looked fine. Mentally? It may have been anyone's guess.

I hedged him a dumbfounded look.

"Baby, what are you talking about?"

Sam didn't budge, keeping his calculating stare on me. It grew stormier by the second, angrier in sorts. "Did you date a guy named Joey Donald?"

I closed my gaping mouth a little and decided to tackle the situation in a different way. Maybe he did have a damn concussion? "Honey, you might have hit your head pretty -"

"Jodanna," he growled, fingers in my hair tugging me down until our mouths were a hairsbreadth away and he breathed my air - selfish bxstard. "I didn't hit my head. Answer the damn question."

I squeaked a little, jumping in his lap when he pinched my a$s with two very strong fingers. A chuckle he tried to mask swallowed my sound. I hit his shoulder lightly, mindful of his swelling. "You know this! I did! You saw him in the alleyway after Nicholas's race. He bruised my wrist, and I showed you that, too. I've told you about him." Not much, but enough to spur hatred inside of you. "Why are you asking me this?"

Sam's narrowed eyes didn't leave me as he reclined back against the seat and took me with him. "Just wanted you to fully admit it. You never did. Giving me bits and pieces here and there. Wanted to hear it from your mouth."

I stayed silent, not knowing what to say at his admission.

His jaw worked a little, a muscle in his cheek ticking. "Did you love him?"

Did I love him? No. Years ago, I thought I did, but I know now that wasn't love. "No. So you can hold the barbaric act and stop being so jealous."

He pinched my a$s again.

I snapped, hitting him square in the chest with a feeble fist. Sam's entire face transformed as he winced and pressed a palm flat over his right pec. I gasped, pulling his hand away frantically. "Oh, my God. I'm sorry - I didn't think I hit you that hard. I didn't know. Oh- God."

The a$swipe threw his head back and rumbled a deep laugh, the kind that started in your belly, his big body quaking and taking me with him. I scowled and muffled the male sound with my hand so no one woke up from it. "I hate you."

He stopped guffawing, but his laugh turned into a simmering chuckle as he curled a piece of my strand behind my ear. "Nah, baby. You really don't."

"Why are you asking me about Joey?" I asked softly, wrapping my arms around him again and needing that closeness. Sam kissed my forehead and I suddenly felt shy, vulnerable, so I tucked my face where his neck met his shoulder.