EWEW - LWTBB 32: It's Beer Boy And Barbie Girl Until The World Stops Turning

E.W.E.W - L.W.T.B.B Copyright © 2012-2017 xXMopelXx All Rights Reserved.

Current Chapter Posted - Saturday, July 8 2017

Holy, God! This is a long one. 18 pages on word and 7000 words! I hope this makes up for the lack of updates in the last few months. I'm trying to update frequently now that I'm in summer. 

Happy Reading, Babes! xo

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

{ Chapter 32 } : It's Beer Boy and Barbie Girl until the world stops turning

 "I think I have a plan," Nate's voice rumbled, coated with a hint of edginess. "You're just going to have to trust me on it."

Didn't he tell me that last time as well?

I clenched my teeth until my jaw felt like it was going to pop. My stomach churned with a new wave of nausea, and my head spun with a sliver of dizziness. I already vomited twice, there wouldn't be a third time.

"I don't know how much I trust your words, Nate. You promised you'd find a solution the last time, too. We've wasted enough time as it is. I can't afford more."

"Anna-"

"I'm not going to let him hurt anyone else, Nate. I'm telling Sam as soon as I see him."

"No – You can't." Nate's deep voice dropped a few octaves, panicked. "Look. I know. You're right. You have every reason to doubt me. I haven't done a bang-up job of fixing this. But I'm trying to salvage the fvcking situation. I think I've found it, girl. A way to stop him from harassing you and from going after Sam. I need tonight to end this. Give me until tonight, Anna."

"What are you going to do?" My voice was bleak. There was a havoc waiting to wreck and I was keeping a tight lease on the chaos ready to unfurl inside of me. I didn't know how much longer I could do it.

The best thing I could do right now is be honest with Samuel if I cared for him. And I did. Truly. So much. No more lies or deceits, I should be living by that mantra. And maybe tonight, that's what I'd do. Tell him the truth. After all, honesty was the best policy.

"A trade, Anna. Me for Sam."

My train of thoughts had briefly altered that when Nate's words sunk in, I inhaled a sharp breath, like I'd been sucker-punched straight in the gut. My hand trembled as I reached for the toilet bowl, unable to hold down my heave.

Nate's concerned showed, asking me if I was okay.

Okay? I wanted to scream. I was far from fvcking okay! He was so calm. As if we were discussing the damn weather and not a possible life-or-death situation between him and his best friend. I cared for Sam, but I held a lot of respect for Nate, which meant that I also cared for him and didn't want him hurt either.

"Nate, no." My whisper was bare and meek, no power to my words.

"Think about it," he drawled, deep baritone turning a shade somber. "Baxton wants back in the circuit. He wants to beat Sam because he thinks that's his best way in. Defeat the hottest fighter in the city. Sam's climbing the ranks and he's doing it quick. Your guy loosing will get people talking in the underground – It might even get the Donalds back in the game with their old clients. You know how they like to fill their pockets to keep their estate business running, don't you, Anna?"