EWEW - LWTBB 34: Walking Wound And His Sexy Nurse

E.W.E.W - L.W.T.B.B Copyright © 2012-2017 xXMopelXx All Rights Reserved.

Current Chapter Posted - Monday, July 31, 2017

Happy Reading, babes. xo

  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  

{ Chapter 34 }: Walking wound and his sexy nurse

Holy shit were the only two words coursing through my mind as I stared at the girl before us.

Pushing aside the thought of Sam for a moment, I perused the infamous Kate.

She seemed to flush under my scrutiny, pushing a lock of her black waist-length curly hair behind her ear, as if self-conscious. I snapped out of my reverie and gave her a little smile. "Kate...I've heard so much about you."

This is the girl that Nathaniel liked, for lack of a better word.

Beautiful in that traditional way, there was a classic beauty surrounding her. All bare and heart-shaped face, except for the black winged eyeliner running along the lids of her hooded blue eyes. Her skin was a shade lighter than olive and she had a sweet smile that was tentative.

"Really?" she stammered, her perfect old-style Hollywood features taking on an awe-like quality. "I, uh, didn't know he talked about me."

"Well, he does," I said. "Don't mind me asking, but what are you doing here, Kate? It's almost midnight and well..."

"-I'm sitting on his steps like a crazy person with a plate filled with dessert. Right." She finished off with a wry smirk, ruffling her perfect locks. "Yeah, I'm aware. I was just waiting for Nate to get home so I could give this to him."

Nate. She's waiting for Nate. Just like I'm waiting for Sam.

I started panicking all over again and shot a pleading look over my shoulder to Nicholas, who'd been silent since we spotted Kate. He levelled me a look of understanding and gave a slight shake of his head, as if to say 'not in front of her'.

Nate hung up on us and I didn't know where they were. I couldn't call the police and I couldn't go driving around town looking for them because it would be ludicrous. I felt out of options, yet I couldn't just stand here doing nothing about it.

Shxt's about to go down. Go to my place and wait for Sam and I. I'll explain later. A twinge sparked in my chest, making my heart physically hurt.

"Well, you better not wait outside in the cold," Nicholas finally spoke up from beside me. "Come inside with us."

Kate looked up at Nico from her sitting position, as if seeing him for the first time, and beamed, her expression platonic and friendly. "Hi."

Nicholas cleared his throat and peered down at her through his lashes. "Hi. I'm Nicholas." He extended his hand to her and the light blush tingeing his cheeks did not escape me even in the dark. Kate took his outstretched hand and hoisted herself up. "Nice to meet you."

She was still smiling, drinking in his appearance. "Likewise."

Nicholas shot me the keys, obviously too fixed with her to open the door. I resisted the urge to roll my eyes, not even bothering to tell him it was useless. Nate was obviously in...I'm not too sure what with this girl.

"Aren't his parents home or something? We can't just go in, Nico," I whispered, my pulse picking up pace at the thought of breaking into someone's house. I mean, we had a key apparently – which I didn't know how Nico got – but it still felt wrong.