EWEW 46: In my mind, my heart, my soul

E.W.E.W Copyright © 2012-2020 xXMopelXx All Rights Reserved. 

Chapter posted - September 27, 2020 

Happy Sunday <3 or Monday depending where you are in the world. Keep picturing that Sam and Anna are in college and not high school as previously mentioned! Reminder that Sam's sister's name was Samantha Ravenna Adams. This chapter is over 9,000 words long I swear my back and neck aged editing this bad boy lmao! Enjoy this installment! Can't wait to read your comments <3 I'll be answering the previous chapters slowly.  Oh, and thank you so much for 45,000 followers on wattpad! September 22, 2020 was Everything We Ever Wanted's 8th year anniversary on wattpad (time flies eh?) - thank you for your dedication to this story and this couple. I love you <3

If you're still reading, please remember to VOTE! It really helps me out. x

Playlist song: Sabrina Claudio - Frozen

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

{ Chapter 46 } : In my mind, my heart, my soul

          Sam fingers played with my collarbone as I rested my head on his shoulder. The backseat was crammed but we didn't seem to mind as we came down from our high. I could feel his heartbeat thumping beneath my skull. It mirrored my own.

I love you. We hadn't said it out loud but it didn't matter. This was our way of doing things.

I tilted my head upward and caught his eye. We acknowledged those three words silently. He gave me a mischivious wink and I laughed. Unable to resist, his palm cupped my chin and he leaned down to kiss me lightly. "I'm sorry about your sore ass."

"Totally worth it," I mumbled into our upside down kiss. "I'm going to have to rub some Aquafor for all the spanking"

He bit my bottom lip and tugged. "Let me do it when we go inside."

"Show me the video."

"What video?" he countered jokingly, rubbing my backside soothingly.

"Our 'sex' tape, Beer Boy." I never thought I'd say words like that in my entire life, or that my tastes would extend in that kind of direction.

It was a short twenty second clip. You could only make out the lines of our bodies. Sam's hips pumping and my breasts bouncing with each drive. Our faces couldn't be seen – we were strangers. But it was the sounds that did it for me. Sam's rough grunts, my breathy moans, his dirty talk, the slapping of our fleshes as he slid his big cock between my asscheeks. Porn had never enticed me, but seeing us? That got me hot. I was wet all over again.