EWEW 43: Mirror, Mirror On The Wall, Who's the Naughtiest Tesoro Of Them All?

E.W.E.W Copyright © 2012-2020 xXMopelXx All Rights Reserved.

Chapter posted - August 28th, 2020

Yes. I know. It's been two years! Life happened, health happened, ya girl finished business school and got a bachelor's degree. I was busy making big moves! To all my old fans, thank you for your patience and for never giving up on Sam and Anna/Beer Boy and Barbie Girl/ Mom and Dad. To all my fans from the Bound To You series, thank you SO MUCH for being the best and for taking the time to interact with me through comments. I love you. To my IG fam, if you know, you know <3 Leave me a bee emoji if you're from there. xo

Please note: I've officially changed Jodanna's name from Jodanna Baker to Jodanna Reina Sereno to better represent her Brazillian/Scottish background. I'm no longer worried about writing diverse characters on this app. <3

If you're still here and reading, leave me a vote pls and comment your thoughts! I'm so excited to read everyone's reactions. Happy Reading!

Playlist song: Ariana Grande - Thinking Bout You (Sad Version)

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

{ Chapter 43 } : Mirror, mirror on the wall, who's the naughtiest Tesoro of them all? 

 "What happens now?" Sam asked as he watched – with forced calmness, might I add – Danny and Viktor putting a dead Juan in a body bag.

I was physically here, but it felt like I was glimpsing an out-of-body experience. This whole situation, as it unfolded, felt beyond me. In my mind, I stood on the sidelines absorbing the scene, but in reality, I was sitting right next to my boyfriend with a churning stomach and acid in my throat.

Viktor Ivanov didn't say a word. He arched his eyebrow at Danny, as if answering Sam wasn't his calling.

Both men looked to be twins, oddly enough, and not cousins. They carried themselves like they owned the world, but Danny appeared more world-weary in an I've-seen-and-done-too-many-fucked-up-things. Viktor was golden in his movie-star looks with a black comb over fade and expensive coat that no doubt hid a gun hostler on his strapping chest. But looks, as I'd learned, could be deceiving.

Danny cleared his throat as he finished zipping up the bag. "We take measures to stay safe, Rafe."

Viktor scraped a palm over his perfectly symmetrical trimmed beard. "I'll step out for a moment and let you all talk. Daniel call when you're ready; I'll be waiting."

At the sound of their front door clicking shut, Sam's shoulders deflated and the strong act he was putting on slowly began to crumble. I held his hand in mine, before affectionately running my hand over his hair. He leaned into my touch, trembling the slightest bit.