EWEW - LWTBB 29: The Kind Of Night That Comes With A Bang

E.W.E.W - L.W.T.B.B Copyright © 2012-2017 xXMopelXx All Rights Reserved.

Current Chapter Posted - Friday, March 17 2017

Happy Reading! xo

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

{ Chapter 29 } : The kind of night that comes with a bang

Jealous and intense Sam was the hottest – downright sexiest. Drunk Sam was hands down the cutest.

"Shh," I whispered, suppressing my laughter. "You need to be quiet."

Getting Sam into the car from Hunter's house was a feat itself. He stumbled beside me, singing me his favorite song – our song – 'Not A Bad Thing' by Justin Timberlake in his gravelly drunken-slur. It wasn't long until he exclaimed he had to pee. Poor Mrs. Warren's hedges for "watered" by Sam shortly after. Getting back to my house before midnight in one piece with a very drunk Sam constantly pecking kisses on my right hand knuckles and trying to unbuckle his seat belt was even harder.

The bigger ordeal was getting us safely into the house, especially since Sam had made it a point to mold himself behind me as I fumbled with the lock and key.

He nuzzled the back of my head, acting like an affectionate monster. He made funny noises as he kissed the back of my head, his arms tightening around me.

"Almost there." I unlocked the door and spun around in his arms. "Remember our promise? We stay quiet until we make it to your room."

He blinked and nodded adorably. "M-My room. Where we bang." He brought a finger to his mouth, shushing, and whispered, "I'll be so good and quiet, baby."

I rolled my lips into my mouth to stop the stream of laughter on the verge of exploding. We're not actually going to bang. I let him go through with it so he would actually get into the car.

God, I'm a horrible person.

We stumbled into the house because Sam propelled us inside with force. I whirled around, my glower ready. Instead I found myself flat against the closed door with Sam's soft and unyielding mouth about to descend.

I dodged his mouth last second with every ounce of willpower. "S-Sam." I jerked my face away, but that didn't detonate Sam's desire. He went on to rain kisses down my neck. Oh, Lord. That felt incredible. My head fell back and the sound of desire that ripped out of me encouraged his ministrations further. "Michael...My mom...They're all home. Sleeping. Not here."

He tugged his face away and his dirty blond head was a mess of dishelved strands. He pouted. Actually. Fucking. Pouted.

I walked him backwards until he plopped his ass down on the settee in the entrance hallway. I bent down and started untying his laces. "Take your shoes off, Sam."

No. Samuel had other plans as he busied himself with ripping off his leather jacket. Much to my horror (and delight), he whipped off his crewneck and graced me with the beautiful sight of his bare masculine chest. Those lick-able muscles flexing and dipping deliciously under that bronzed Italian skin.

"I'm nakxd," he grinned dashingly, then fumbled for a second, glancing down pointedly at his denim-covered crotch. "...almost."

I shook my head. "You need to take off your shoes, Sam."