Duggies

"Don't think about the start of the race, think about the ending." -Usain Bolt
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Ready."

"Set."

"Go!"

As soon as the gun was shot every bike was out aiming for one thing only, to win. As soon as Sydney started moving all of my problems and worries were out the door. I was driving at a really fast pace passing a few bikers on the way.
There were a lot of curves and turning edges which I tried my best to slow done at. I could feel that familiar rush seeping into the edges of my skin cause my heart to beat faster with each passing second. My blood rushes through my veins causing excitement to soar through me.

I'm suddenly thrown off when a bike bumps into me throwing me off my lane.

I lose control of my bike and I almost miss the turning point due to the bike that just bumped me. The son of a bitch is trying to get me out of the race.

"Damn it." I mutter angrily to myself thinking of a way to get rid of him.

We soon approach the high speed humps and I try to go even faster thinking of a plan that could make me loose him. I look back trying to see which angle he's coming at.

"Perfect."

As soon as I hit the air I do a back flip with Sydney trying to go higher than him so I can get a better landing. As soon as I land he comes fast behind me and I immediately stop. He turns quickly, trying to avoid crashing into me. He hits another bike and I take the opportunity and finish my race. The rest are also as challenging but I avoid getting hit as much as possible.

There's only two bikes in front of me and I know we're close to the finishing line.
The second hump comes, I increase my speed and go up just as biker two goes up. I jump up into the air with my hands still on my bike and my legs upwards, trying to lessen the weight so I can be ahead of him. He lands before me and I lower my body properly on the bike preparing to land. I land on the second hump and this gives me a great advantage. I'm now in second place and I've come nose to nose with number one. He's wearing all black and the back of his helmet has a fiery skull. I lower my head and and increase my speed.

I notice him slowing done which puts me on the lead. I finally see the finish line and hear the crowd screaming and shouting but all of that fades to the back of my head. I can fucking smell that finishing line.

With just the blink of an eye, everything snaps and I'm preparing my body for the hard fall to come.

I suddenly go crashing to the side, flip over my bike and roll on the ground so hard I taste blood in my mouth. I can't see properly everything is blurry. My body finally comes to a stop and I don't move for a while.
I hear a bike passing me and loud cheering. Soon after more bikes are passing by.

"Fuck!"

I hit the ground with my right fist. Fucking hell he almost killed me!

I take off my helmet and try to sit up. My left
hand is bleeding, my lip has a deep cut and I've injured my left leg. I can't fucking feel it.
The asshole pushed me aside and I wasn't even expecting it.

I take off f my jacket to check my left arm properly, it's fucking throbbing.
It turns out to be a small bruise on my elbow.

"Need a hand?" I hear a voice ask.

I look up to see a guy in a helmet offering his hand to me.
He's wearing all black but his leather jacket looks, different. It has a lot of writings on it, it looks special or unique.

"I don't need your fucking help." I mumble trying to sort out my fucking life.

I am annoyed at the fact that I'm at a vulnerable position right now. I try to stand without showing him that I'm in pain but it hurts so bad that I wince. Once I'm up I get a better view of him. He's still wearing his helmet which is irritating me now.
He turns around to pick up my bike.

"Don't touch my bike!" I grit out angrily at him.

I may seem like a bitch right now but I didn't want people touching on my bike especially right this moment. The back of his helmet has a picture of skull that's on fire. Wait, fiery skull?

It's the same one as....

"Look I'm just try-"

"You!You almost killed me!"I scream out in furry almost moving towards him.

I walk towards him and push his chest and he stumbles back.

If it wasn't for him I would of one the race.

"Look this is a dirt bike race. No one plays by the rules. Just like you we all want to win and we''ll do that no matter what it takes! And besides I didn't know you were a...."  He doesn't finish the rest of his sentence but I know exactly what he wanted to say.

"What a girl?" I almost laugh at his statement which he didn't finish.

Trash. Fucking trash.

He remains quiet.

"You know what I don't have time for this." I say ripping off a small part of my jeans.

"You're fucking lucky to be alive. I should kill your fucking ass right now." I mutter to myself struggling to rip the material.

"I should of never came." He says to himself which makes me even more mad.
I turn around and push him with so much force that he falls hard on the ground due to the unexpected  push. I put my right foot on his chest forcing him down flat on the ground.

"Dont fucking test me." He grits out angrily under my foot.

"Or what?" I reply keeping my composure and pressing my foot more onto his throat.

"I said -"

"I heard you the first time and don't tell me what to fucking do." I say my voice filled with hatred towards every male that has ever existed especially him.

He unexpectedly grabs my other leg causing me to fall beside him which takes out all the air in my lungs. My back hits the ground a bit too hard considering my latest injury which causes a lot of pain to arise. I still haven't recovered from my earlier crash and now I feel even worse. Next thing I know biker guy is above me locking my hands with one hand and using the other to take off his helmet. I immediately stop moving when my eyes fall onto his face.

"You.." I whisper shocked.

"Wow you sure put up a fight." He says breathing heavily. He's dirty now and his face has small traces of sweat. He's the guy from the gym.

I never took him as the biker type. I notice how dark his eyes are and his black messy hair. He has a scar beneath his neck that's hidden by his jacket but I can't see it properly. He runs his tongue along the rough edges of his lips slowly while looking at mine.

The fuck is he looking at me like that for?

He looks at me but his eyes look darker, scarier. He's close now, too close. He looks at me with so much familiarity as if we have some sort of history.

"Get the fuck off me."I say after a moment.

He lets go of my hands slowly, still staring me in the eyes.

Once he lets go I roughly push him off me, get up and head to my bike. I feel so light headed and weird, he made me feel this way. I walk as fast as I can, images of what just happened going through my mind. I get on my bike and just before I put on my helmet, I look at him for a second and he's still on the ground.

"And just so you know, I won this race."

I say to him and he smirks and nods his head.
I put on my helmet, start my bike and ride into the darkness.