Lust

"Strangers by day and lovers by night." - Unknown
••••••••••••••••••

My body reacts to the kiss and I close my eyes feeling his lips on mine. I know I shouldn't be doing this and his words keep repeating themselves in my head.

The mind is a mysterious place and I intend to fuck yours up in a way that Robert can never ever do.

My heart is racing with anticipation. His touch and the way that his hands roam my body is the perfect ruin I need.

I tug at his bottom lip as he grips my thighs and pulls me up from the couch on to his lap. Our lips separate for a moment and I look down at him for a moment trying to memorise this look on his face. My chest heaves up and down as I look into his black eyes and notice the familiar emotion swirling in them.

I see the emptiness in his eyes and I'm sure they're reflecting into mine. His gaze feels like he's slowly stripping down the walls I've spent building my whole life. It's like he knows me or maybe knows the ghosts inside my head and all he wants to do is fuck me up even more.

"You're broken Taylor and in some fucked up way I make it better."

I momentarily flinch at his words due to the truth they carry and it's one of the many few times he has called me Taylor. It feels so intimate and right coming out of his mouth.

"Don't I?" He says moving his face closer to mine and raises his hand to touch my face.

I keep quiet and ignore the heavy feeling deep in my heart. He takes my silence as his answer and tugs at the bottom of my shirt taking it off and dropping it to the ground. His hands slowly go down my waist, pulling me closer to his body as he kisses my skin. He lowers his hands until they're behind my knees and he stands up still holding me.

I hear something fall but I ignore it as he continues to licking and kiss my shoulder. My back meets the bed sheets and he stands between my legs and I watch him as he lowers his pants, leaving him in only his black boxers. He climbs on top of me so that I'm in between his legs. I move up so my legs aren't hanging and watch him as he comes closer. His eyes look even darker now and his body looks like a mass destruction used to destroy my body.

He takes off my underwear and pulls my body closer to his while lowering himself to me. I feel his hands slide up my legs towards my thighs as he slowly separates them and enters me.

I grip his shoulders tightly as he slowly enters me. His head is at the crook of my neck and I feel his lips kissing and marking me. He's big, too big and every time he enters it's always the same fucking pain. He stops when his deep in me and I release a heavy breathy still trying to hold onto any sanity I have left. He slowly removes himself and thrusts in again, harder this time.

"Shhhh...." I hear him say as he bites on my ear and repeatedly thrusts into me.

His movements start becoming quicker and faster and the only sound that can be heard in the room is my heavy breathing and moans and the sound of skin clapping.

I feel my nails dig into his back as I feel myself almost reach my high. I hear him grunt and curse as he moves faster and faster. I can feel myself almost there with each and every thrust he makes, bringing me closer to insanity.

He suddenly stops moving and moves at an excruciating slow rhythm. I almost scream in frustration and raise my hips forward trying to force him to go faster.

"Say it Taylor. Tell me how much you hate me." He says in a low husky voice, his eyes meeting mine.

I pull his body closer and move mine under his desperately trying to get him to move faster. I hear him curse under his breath as he brings his hands to my hips, trying to stop me from moving.