Sinful

"Just a single kiss can mend this broken heart of mine." - Me
•••••••••••••••••••••

He's kissing me.

Or at least I think so. His lips feel like a brutal instrument he's using to inflict pain upon me but this type of pain is different to the one I'm used to. He suddenly bits my bottom lip making me open my mouth and as soon as I do his tongue violates my mouth. His hand grips my neck pushing my face closer to his. I feel his anger and hurt being poured into the kiss and I accept it. I feel his hands grip my thighs and he pulls me onto him. He walks forward towards a small table that has a few books on it and a small lamp. He pushes them aside and puts me on the table, smashing my body against the wall.

All thoughts of his sister go away when I feel his hand go beneath my shirt and grip my waist. He picks me up again and presses me against the wall, keeping a tight grip on my neck and his other hand on my waist. I close my eyes in ecstasy and release a breathe when I feel him rub his front against me. He lowers his head to the crook of my neck, licking and biting on it. I hear the hiss of a zipper being undone causing me to open my eyes to see him looking at me with so much intensity. So many emotions are going through his eyes right now but the one that I pick up the most is hate, pure hate and I know that he's about to show me just how much he hates me.

He lowers his hand to the cupboard next to us taking out a condom and rips it open with his teeth. I watch him as he lowers his pants, making them fall to the ground and sink the condom around him in taunting manner. He grips my neck again whilst his other hand steadies my hips and I feel his heavy breathing on my neck with his teeth grazing on it.

I arch my back and release a breathless moan when I feel him sink himself in me. He slides in slowly as if adjusting himself to the new feeling.

I gasp in surprise when I feel his whole length deep inside me making my eyes roll back in ecstasy. He suddenly stills deep inside of me and I feel him throb deep in me causing me to move my hips forward in frustration.

He removes his hips lifting my body and slams back into me with more force this time making me groan in satisfaction. I hear Luca mutter a few curses under his breath to the new sensation and I flutter my eyes open to see his hard narrowed to my face.

I hold onto his shoulders for dear life and bite my lip hard, trying to close in all the screams erupting in my chest.

"More.."

As soon as I say this his movements start increasing and his thrust becoming faster and rougher. I feel my release nearing with each and every brutal thrust he makes, slamming me against the wall. His lips smash mine again and he sucks hard in my bottom lip. His movements become harder and quicker indicating that his close and I move my hips meeting his thrusts. Loud breathing and the sound of skin clapping is the only thing heard in the room.

"Fuck.." He grits out his voice sounding strained and husky.

I open my eyes to see him looking at me, his face sweaty and his eyes dark. He must of noticed the way I've been biting my lip, trying to hold in my scream. He slams into me one last time and that's when my body reaches its limit.

He releases an agonising grunt sinking himself deep in me and I feel him erupting in me, in the condom and I soon follow after him. This time I allow myself to scream as my body shudders from an all consuming climax.

I simply lay limp against him and I feel myself slightly constrict as he rides his climax in me with deeper thrusts. I dig my nails into his back when I feel him stop moving and still inside me as if savouring this last moment.

I bite my lip and whimper a bit when I feel him pull out slowly. He breaths heavily against my neck and lowers my feet to the ground, lowering my shirt again. My whole body is limp and feels light and I stumble a bit, unable to stand properly. He wraps his arms around me and carries me towards the bed. I feel the mattress crunch underneath him as he uncovers the blankets and lowers me onto the bed. I suddenly feel lightheaded and and my vision becomes blurry.

"The drug is kicking in." I hear Luca say, sounding far away.

I try to look at him but all I see is just a blurry vision of him.

"You d-drugged me.." I say whispering, struggling to open my eyes.

His dark figure leaving the room is the last thing I remember before being consumed by darkness.

●●●●●

It has been a while since I've updated..😧

Sooooooo busy with school and exams are around the corner and I haven't even started studying.😩

But this is no excuse for not updating for sometime and I hope this chapter makes it up to you guys...

P.S I've never written a sex scene before...ever.... so I'm not sure if it's nice or not...😶... I hope it is cause I tried my best into putting some emotion into it...

And I know it's short....😆😌...but hey...