Phone call

Hey guys, I would like to take this time to thank everyone who has been reading this book y'all sooo amazing!!!

Okay ladies now let's get into reading!!

Please don't forget to vote and comment, your opinions really mean a lot to me AND I really wanna know how you guys feel about the baddass Taylor McKenzie....

Beyonce's voice: Carry on!
••••••••••••••

47
48
49
50

Fifty fucking thousand.

Not bad for my first time. I'm sure Rob would be proud.

"Breaking News. We are live reporting from New York about the robbery which occured here in Everest Bank. Sources say the person was dressed in black, had a mask on, entered the bank armed and shot all of the cameras. An amount of fifty thousand was stolen and the lives of two people were taken and three survived. A bomb was planted inside and a great portion of the building blew up. This is one of the most gruesome robberies that has occurred in New York and is currently being investigated. Police say they do not know who did this but rest assured they will be found and put awa-"

"Haha..." I let out a raspy chuckle and switch off the t.v.

I knew you'd become famous one day.

The voice inside my head reminds me.

My phone starts ringing and I lazily get off the bed full of money.

"Hello..."

Silence.

Nothing but deep heavy breathing.

Something isn't right.

"He-"

Then within seconds I hear two gunshots being fired through my window and my apartment door being broken down.

Shit.

"Anyone home!" I hear someone shoot from the door.

"Shit!"

I quickly put all the money inside the bag and throw it under my bed.

"Ready or not, here I come!" I hear the voice approaching and multiple footsteps.

Two more gunshots are fired and I can here the engine of a car being parked outside. I quickly grab two of my guns and my pocket knife for safety.

Within a few seconds my bedroom door is broken down and two men with large guns enter.

Everything is happening too fast.

They stand beside the door and three more enter the room. I'm currently standing in the middle of the room with both of my guns pointed at them. These guns have never felt heavier. A man in a dark blue suit enters with a huge smile on his face.

He looks so familiar.

"And so we meet again."

FLASHBACK

"Hi... I'll be your waitress for the night. What can I get you guys?"

"And where the fuck have you been, we've been waiting here all night!"

The guy with his back to me replies, sounding frustrated.

They don't look old like the other men I saw earlier in fact you could say they're in their late twenties but they all scream danger.

I close my eyes and take a deep breath...

Relax, you need this job......For now at least....