One Last Time

"So one last time, I need to be the one who takes you home." Ariana Grande
•••••••••••••••••••••••••

We reach the top of the stairs and there's a door at the far end filled with security guards.

"Taylor I have to go."He says with a straight face but I look at him knowing my face is showing him exactly how I was truly feeling.

"We can both make it out here alive." I say in a desperate voice starting to panic a bit.

One of the guys standing near the door call Luca and tell him that we have to leave immediately or else they'll see us. Luca nods at him and lowers my head more to hide my face.

He looks at me knowing that it'll be impossible.

"Goodbye Taylor." He says his voice filled with regret and pain.

He turns around but I stop him before he does.

"Wait.. I'm coming with you!" I say walking towards him.

"They're coming out. You have to leave now." The guy says to him and I feel my heart sink even more.

"Leave before it's too late." He says more urgently and gripping my arms trying to make me come to my senses but I can't leave him here.

"You know what he'll do to you when he finds out." I say in a more rushed tone trying to hold in the tears from coming out.

"I promised you I'd take care of you and I'd rather die than to break that promise. I wasn't lying when I said I was falling for you."

I don't deserve him, I don't deserve him. Luca was willing to risk his life for what? I feel the earth shaking and my heart break into a million pieces. I didn't want to let go of him. I didn't want to be without him.

I was desperate. I knew Rob was going to kill him and I didn't want that because... because I cared for him. I finally understood why I felt the way I felt about Luca. He was the light in my plunge of darkness and somehow he did make it feel better.

"Taylor leave now they're coming out!" He says shaking me and forcing me to move towards the door but I don't.

"I'm not leaving here without you!" I hear myself screaming. I feel like my heart is being cut into pieces with each second that passes.

I see the panic in his eyes and the sadness in them. He shouts something to the guy at the back and I suddenly feel him pulling me away from him.

"Let me go!" I shout and scream as he drags me aways from him.

I watch the pain in his eyes and for the first time his face reflects his true feelings. He looks broken and defeated. He knew how this was going to end and had accepted it. My vision is blurry and I know the tears are coming out. I don't hold them in.

If Luca went back in there he was as good as dead.

He still had his brother, his father and still had to find his missing sister.

Is this what love feels like. I was crying for Luca and my heart was bleeding because of him. Was I in love with him did he love me back? What was this. The feeling was horrible and all the emotions I've been hiding throughout the years all come bleeding out.

He quickly makes his way to me and without any hesitation he kisses me. He pours all his emotions into the kiss and runs his hand through my hair. I don't hesitate to kiss him back. He wanted me to remember him by this kiss.

He stops to look at me for a second. I've never seen him this raw and open with me. He wipes the tears on my face with his hand and looks at me one last time.