Bourbons

"The truth never dies, does it?"- Me
•••••••••••••••••••••••

"Listen-"

"Where are you?"

"I'm not sure yet but I have to tell you something..."

"Taylor, Rob is looking for you and he came here to ask me where you are."

"Shit" I hear her curse under her breathe.

"I told him I don't know but he didn't seem to believe me and now he has his fucking men surrounding the place.. I feel like a fucking prisoner in my own house." He says angrily walking towards the windowsill and looking at a man wearing a black coat leaning against his wall.

"Two of his fucking people were shot and someone broke into his office and he thinks it all has something to do with your disappearance. I hope you had nothing to do with that Taylor." He says his voice in a low whisper as if praying I had nothing to do with it.

"No, I don't know anything about that." I say lying through my teeth.

"Good." I hear him release a breath of relief.

"I have a plan Marco.. I know how to take him down I just need time.."

He let's out a frustrated sound and peaks out through the blind trying to see what the man is doing. He's talking to someone on the phone and he notices how he's always glancing around him as if waiting for someone.

"A week of my help is all I'm offering Taylor, after that I'm done helping you."

"Thanks.."  I say breathing loudly in relief.

Taylor didn't want to say this but she truly appreciated Marco's help but she knew that there's only so much he could do for her, the rest is not on him. She suddenly remembered the real reason she called him and the words were stuck in her throat. She couldn't believe who she had seen today and thought that her eyes might of been playing games with her but she knew as soon as their eyes met that it was truly her..

"Taylor did your hear me?"

She blinks and shakes her head slightly trying to hear what Marco had said.

"I didn't hear you."

"I said we finally have access to the satellite that's connected to the chip on your neck. Dex says he'll have it off within two weeks max."

"Taylor did you hear that?"

She keeps quiet, nothing but her heavy breathing can be heard over the phone meaning that she's still there.

"Is someone in the room with you?"

"No.. No I'm still here.." She says her voice quivering slightly with anxiousness.

"I heard about what happened in the clubhouse.." Taylor says moving quickly with her words.

Marco chuckles at the memory of the clubhouse burning in flames and the distant screams of the people in agony.

"Fucking asshole deserved it plus I never liked the way Italians run their businesses." He says stepping away from the blind and leaning against the wall in the dark room, wearing his navy boxes only.

"He offered to help me Marco. I'm not sure if I should trust him... I mean he does want me dead." Taylor says biting her bottom lip thinking about Luca.

"Trust no one Taylor, especially him. Once you turn your back on him he'll stab you without even thinking twice."

"He said if I give him the rest of the numbers he'll help me kill Robert.."