Heartless

"All I can do is to float inside my own head." - Me
••••••••••••••••

I woke up to the sound of my phone vibrating next to me. My throat is sore and dry. My whole body is in pain and my neck is stiff. I flutter my eyes open and I'm met with the familiar ceiling of my bedroom. The sun is out and brightening up the whole room. I slowly sit up and rub my eyes. I get up and make my way to the bathroom.

"Fuck." I look like shit.

I feel like I'm having a hangover. I didn't drink last night. All I remember is Kat shouting out something to me. I'm not sure what happened after that, I can't even make out what she was saying. I don't even know how the hell I got home. There's only one fucked up explanation for this.

I was drugged.

I don't remember anyone giving me something to drink.

My neck is in so much pain. I stretch it one side and as I do, a huge amount of pain hits the left side of my neck.

Fuck it's painful.

I rub the sore spot gently. There's a specific sensitive spot that's sore.

It feels like...like I was injected.

"Fucking hell." I scream out banging the sink with my fist.

How?

Who?

When?

I don't feel different or anything, well except the fact that I can't remember what happened in the last 12 hours. I don't remember Rob having this type of drug. Well he did have one but that one has negative outcomes after a certain period of time. If it was his something bad would've happened to me, physically.

I go to the kitchen and look for some pills to lessen the pain.

"So far no side effects" I mutter quietly to myself.

What if Rob is the one who injected me.

The hair on my skin suddenly rises.

I don't remember seeing him.

That's the whole point of the drug.

I touch my neck again trying to remember anything from yesterday.

Nothing....

•••••••••••••••••••••

"One black coffee."

"That'll be 5 dollars." The old woman says.

She has a big mould right above her mouth, that's making me consider the coffe I'm about to buy. She gives me an old crooked smile that I don't return.

"There you go sweety." She says giving me my coffee.

I take the hot coffee and look for a spot that's far away from all the people here.

I lean on the chair and reminisce yesterdays events.

Flashback

"Table number 5 is waiting!" I hear Kat shout.

I make my way to the table through the crowd of people while trying to pull my dress down.

"Great.." I mutter to myself as I walk towards the table.

Table number 5 must be important since it's in the VIP lounge. The people there have their own "private" entertainment. It's where the rich assholes sit. The lounge is a deep dark red colour giving it this creepy feeling. There's a group of men sitting in the centre of the room, smoking cigars and are in the middle of a serious conversation. The music here is low and slow compared to downstairs. The room smells like nothing but sex.