Black and Blue

"We're all trying to face out inner demons." - me
••••••••••••••••••

"I'll have a beer." I say to the barman while taking a seat.

I release a sigh as I take a good look at my surroundings. There's only a few people in here. It's almost 2am in the morning which explains why.

I hear a drunk old man whom I saw when I entered laugh on my far left. The man can barely stand without holding onto something, it's like the ground is pulling him down.

"Okay Tommy time to go." The barman shouts at the old man.

The floor and tables are made out of rusty old wood and it's fucking freezing. The doors are open causing the cold breeze of the night to come in. After I left the gym I came here, in nothing but my black shorts, shirt and leather jacket. Those are the only things I had inside my locker.

"One cold beer and a little gift from the gentleman over there." He says pointing to a guy who's wearing a white top with ripped jeans. He has dirty blond long hair and blue eyes. He looks like his in his early twenties. He's sitting with a group of other guys which must be friends. He raises his beer to me and gives me a wink. I give him a small smile and raise the red drink.

Fucking asshole drugged my drink, I say looking at the small sediments left at bottom of the drink. The distinct smell immediately said it.

The colour and the smell of it says it all. I'm used to these kind of stuff, drugs. My mother used to use them and she got them from Rob. He'd shown me every single one of his drugs and would tell me what each and everyone was for. He'd test them one a few of his men, some would die and some wouldn't.

I eye the drink carefully and take in it's smell.

Rob would mix this with one of his expensive wine and a hint of his charms, always got the women. I wonder if that's how he got aunt Laura.

A rape drug.

I stand up and walk towards the music player and choose a song that'll go nicely with my mood.

" I need a gangsta, to love me better, than all the others do..."

The song plays and I increase the volume to maximum. I walk towards that guy's table.

"I'm fucked up, I'm black and blue, I'm built for, all the abuse."

I walk towards him and and put my hands on his shoulders slowly lowering them towards his crotch. I whisper in his ear from behind him.

"Wanna get out of here?"

I bit on his earlobe and I lower my hands more.
I slowly get up and and walk out, with him following from behind me. I look behind me to see him looking at me.

As soon as we're outside I push him against the wall, take out my knife and put it against his throat. He looks shocked for a moment and then smiles, a taunting smile. I smile too and laugh, a different animalistic laugh. I push him hard against the wall and apply more pressure on his throat.

"What you're gonna kill me." He asks in an amused voice.

I look into his eyes for one last time.

"Yeah.." I laugh and feel my eyes glow into his.

"I'll see you in hell." Wth that I cut open his throat and leave him laying on the ground.

"I got secrets, that nobody, nobody, nobody, nobody knows. I'm good on that pussy shit. I don't want what I can get. I want someone with secrets that nobody, nobody, nobody knows..."

The song plays in the background as I feel my demons consume me into utter darkness.