Time

"Shit. Time was never on our side." - Me
•••••••••••••••••••••••••

My eyes flutter open from the bad dream I had and I soon find myself consumed by darkness again. My head is throbbing and my body is in pain. I raise my head from the soft pillow but wince when I feel a huge amount of pain hit my head. My ears feel wet. I raise my hand and touch my ear to see water.

Water.

And that's when it hits me.

I almost killed myself.

I suddenly feel someone else's presence in the room. By his heavy breathing and his glistening eyes you can tell it's Luca, sitting in a chair at the corner of the room, just watching me. His in his usual dark clothes and his hair has been ruffled with. His body looks tense and his eyes just cold.

We almost had sex yesterday.

Or did we?

"We didn't." He says noticing the startled look on my face.

At that I immediately relax and let out a small breath of relief.

Always attracting the crazy one's, maybe it's cause you're also crazy...

I slowly sit up and as soon as I do I feel the cold air hit my skin and that's when I realise I'm naked.

He has seen you naked.

I pull up the blanket and pull it over my naked chest. I rest my head on the headboard and close my eyes.

A moment of silence passes and I momentarily take comfort in it.

"You had a panic attack then blacked out."

"I need to take a shower." I say trying to get up.

"Who's Sinn?"

I immediately freeze at his words and look up to see him still eyeing me. I shut my eyes completely and try to wash away all the memories and stand up to go take a shower. As soon as I stand and start walking towards the door he also stands and walks towards me blocking the way.

"I need to take a fucking shower." I grit out angrily trying to calm down.

He looks like his having an internal conflict with himself, whether he should continue pushing me or let it go. He then goes with the latter and lets it go, backing away from me. He grips my face roughly and pulls it towards his.

"What's going on inside that pretty little head of yours Mckenzie." He says harshly in my face.

I look at him and smile, I let out a cold laugh that I don't even recognize. His hand goes down and he puts it around my throat gently, coming closer to me.
The smile on my face slowly disappears from the intensity of his gaze and is replaced by a straight line. I feel his words crash into me, he sounds strained, intruged even. I blink rapidly and look away. I remove his hand from my throat and walk past him, shoving his shoulder roughly.

"You're just some fucked up shell of who you used to be." He says from behind me.

I momentarily stop, my back facing him and fist my hands, holding in my anger.

He walks towards the door and opens it, he stops, his back facing me and his hand on the door knob.

"Try to kill yourself again...." He just let's the rest of the sentence hang like it's a silent promise for what's to come. He leaves, locking the door behind him.