Night Time

"A stranger in your own heart" - Me
••••••••••••••••••••

I've never baited anyone..

I've heard of people being baited but I've never experienced it before.

The car comes to an abrupt stop making me snap out of my thoughts.

"We're here." The driver says looking at me from the mirror.

I look at the club written Night Time in big bold letters and is constantly flicking on and off.

"Niccolò is waiting for you at the entrance."

"Who's Niccolò?" I ask them man confused.

"Luca." He replies in a monotone.

"Why is he called Niccolò then ?"

Instead of answering me, he presses a button and a black glass rises separating me from him.

He could of just told me to keep quiet...

I hear the sound of my door opening and I look up to see him holding my door.

"Get out." He says annoyed.

I smile and get out of the black car.

"You didn't have to." I say smiling at him in a taunting manner.

He says something under his breath in his language, roughly closes the door and enters the car. He starts the engine and rides off into the darkness, leaving me alone.

You're alone.... Run.....

My brain tells me to but my body doesn't move a muscle. I look at the empty road and the empty cars.

This a perfect opportunity.

Then what die tomorrow.

The memory of the beeping chip on my neck is a constant reminder that my life is a ticking time bomb just waiting to explode.

I look away from the empty road and make my way to the club. There is a long line of people waiting outside to get in and a guard next to the entry.

"Remember in and out. If you fuck this up your dead Taylor." I hear Robs taunting voice.

I was assigned to steal from Rob, after years of witnessing what happens to people who betrayed Rob, I was about to steal from him. The man that taught me everything I know today. He taught me how to use a gun, I remember when I had to test my skills by killing one of his victims. He told me that in a man's world there's no room for weaknesses and feelings. He taught me how to be a man. He taught me how to kill three innocent people without feeling a thing. He taught me how to be cold hearted, evil and inconsiderate. He taught me about each and every drug there is out there, how to steal and not get caught, how to fight and stand up for myself, he taught me that there's only one person who you can trust in this fucked up world and that's yourself. The man taught me how to get away with murder something that seems to can't get away from me.

"Move." I hear someone say from behind me and drag me forward with my arm.

"Well it's nice to see you too Luca, or is it Niccolò ?" I ask him whispering.

He's wearing a black suit tonight, he's dark hair looks light brown at night and he's wearing his usual stone cold face. His grip on my arm is tight and he looks very weary tonight. I'm still wearing the red silky dress and black strap heels. My black hair is loose and is covering my shoulders, shielding me from the night's cold breeze. We walk towards a different entrance, which is more controlled than the other one.