Miss Preźton

"You better call Becky with the good hair." - Beyoncé
•••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Becky.." I whisper into the air, just looking at her feels so wrong.

She freezes for a moment as she looks at me, it's like she can't believe she's seeing me. In a quick movement she turns around and runs the other side and I stand there shocked.

"Wait. Becky!" I shout and quickly follow behind her, brushing through the crowds of people.

She looks back to see if I'm still behind her and bumps into a woman.

"Hey! Watch it will yah!" The woman shouts giving her an ugly look.

She doesn't even listen to her as she is so focused on getting away from me. She starts running again this time not looking back but I follow behind her not stopping.

"Becky!"

She runs across the busy road filled with moving cars and cabs. I run across the road but as I do, a car comes my way and suddenly stops in front of me, almost running over me. I don't stop running ignoring the guy who's currently cursing and honkering at me.

I cross the road safely but I don't see Becky anywhere.

"Dammit!" I curse running a hand through my hair.

But as I stand there I can't seem to get it through my head that I just saw Becky. Marco said he had killed but he never told me how or why. All I know is that he's been beating himself up for it which means he probably doesn't know that she's alive and is a prostitute. If she's alive why didn't she go back to Marco, why go back to the streets and do the very thing you despise the most.

I have to tell Marco..

I suddenly see a black car moving towards me and stop in front of me. A door opens and out comes the last person I was hoping to see. He walks around the car to my side and grips my arm roughly pulling me towards the car.

"Get in." He says gruffly sounding angry.

He hauls me into the car as I pull my arm away from his tight grip. As I enter the car I notice Nikolas on the passenger's seat and he gives me a small hand salute and faces forward again.

Luca closes the door after me not even checking if I entered properly. He walks around the car to the drivers seat and gets in.

The drive is very quiet and awkward, you can taste the tension in the air, it feels like something is about to explode and that something might be Luca.

I haven't seen him since last night when he came banging in my room and started choking me and punching my wardrobe door in anger. He's good at hiding his emotions but I know what makes him crack, his sister. Just talking about her his whole mood changes. Hate to say but his sister is probably dead, no child can survive on their own in this fucked up world. He never did say what happened to her, he just said she disappeared.

"They know we're here." I say breaking the silence.

I notice Luca's grip on the steering wheel becoming tighter, his knuckles whitening like the sound of my voice is burning his ears.

"I know."

"They came to the house today and they killed Lee."

I'm guessing Lee is that Chinese girl we saw earlier. Nikolas's house is very secluded so I don't understand how they found it or know where I am.

Unless.

"It's the chip. They're using it to track me down." I say touching the small piece on my neck.