The Estate

"Diamonds don't mean a thing if no blood was shed."- Unknown
••••••••••••••••••

"This is what you'll wear."

After he walked out the room last night, after sometime of leaning against the wall I walked towards the bed and laidback on the headboard starring at thin air. Not only was his statement unexpected but it was also true. He triggered something in me and he knew it. He may be good at hiding his emotions but I know better than what meets the eye. The man is a mystery waiting to be solved. He's the definition of poison figuratively and literally, nothing good can ever come from him. He's the dark monster that's always watching over you in your sleep but when you look there's nothing there. Everyone has a past but something in me says he is different. In a way he reminds of myself, the tall walls he has build for himself preventing everyone from seeing what's truly inside those haunted eyes. Somehow he has my mind infatuated, absolutely fascinated of the thoughts of what he might be like.

"Get dressed." He says walking towards the darkest corner of the room.

I get up and walk towards the dress. That's when it hits me. Luca has four of the numbers, I remember Giovanni saying that but he didn't say where. I caught a glimpse of it that day when he shot my leg. I remember seeing two binary numbers on his right bicep. I saw it when he raised his arm to talk to Giovanni on the phone. He tattooed them and I've found the first two now I only need the other two which are most probably somewhere on him.

I need all of those numbers...

The dress looks like one of those dresses aunt Laura would choose specifically for these type of events. The colour is a dark shade of red, almost maroon and is lacey. At least this one covers up more than the last one that barely covered my legs. I guess this event is more important and prestige than the last one. Important people are probably gonna be there.

I feel his hard eyes looking at me causing shivers to spread through my body.

He's there but not really there...

I bend down and take off the sweatpants that I've been wearing for the past two days. I throw them to the ground with a small thud. My back is facing him and the large grey t-shirt I have is the only thing covering my body.

It's the second time he has told me to strip infront of him...

I tug onto the bottom of my t-shirt and pull it up over my head and also drop it to the ground next to the sweatpants. I'm left in only my underwear and the feeling of someone eyes roaming my body. I notice that there's s small black box laying next to the dress. I turn towards the bed and pick it up, slowly opening it, waiting for the unexpected. He must of saw my facial reaction when I opened it before speaking up.

"They go with the dress."

I have to blink a few times before I can make out anything of substance but in the end only one sight registers, two dark eyes. He looks curious, almost interested in my reaction. I pick up the red lacey underwear that's inside the box and hold it up looking at it. My breathe hitches in my throat as I look at the small material of the underwear. I've never worn these types of things. I slowly but steadily pull down my panties that I've been wearing ever since I've gotten here. I feel like with each and every second my walls are slowly crumbling down and he's just standing there, watching me. I pull on the lacey panties which I soon find uncomfortable. I hook my arms around my back and unclasp my bra and putting on the red one.

I take the dress from the bed and unzip it from the back. I lower it to the ground, put my feet in it and pull it up. The material of the dress is very tight and thin, it feels like it could tear easily and the dress is see through showing most of my skin except for the parts covered up by the lace of the dress. I pull onto the bottom of the dress trying to make it sit properly on my skin. I then slip on the red strap on heels that go with the colour of the dress.