Sin

"Everyone dies in their dreams." - Unknown
••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Your demons are always following you.

I hear Robs voice.

I'm suddenly pulled out of the jungle that's my head to the person unlocking the door. Two men with large guns enter. They are both dressed in black, what a fitting colour to wear.

"Wake up." The younger looking one says to me holding his gun in a tight grip.

He looks nervous.

He looks scared. Like I'm some sort of dangerous animal that can attack at any time.

I smile and chuckle at his actions.

He looks like his 19, too young to be involved in shit like this. Better yet I'm too young to be involved in shit like this.

I've been in this game for too long Taylor, too long.

"Relax, I'm not gonna kill you." I say smiling at the kid.

"Oh wait, I am." I start laughing hysterically at his startled face.

I suddenly stop laughing and a small frown makes its way onto my face.

"Lady say one more thing and I won't hesitate to shoot you."

I didn't realize I was thinking out loud.

Oh well...

Feeling tired, I close my eyes and rest my head on the wooden chair, facing the ceiling.

"Untie her."

After a long pause I hear footsteps coming towards me.

I open my eyes and look at the old ceiling.

I wonder how many deaths has it witnessed and souls it has kept.

I seperate my dry lips and start singing, dryly.

"Wise men say, only fool's rush in..."

He starts by cutting the rope around my ankles using a silver sharp knife.

"But I can't help falling in love with you...."

He then cuts the rope around my wrists, this time slowly as if thinking whether he should or not.

Probably shouldn't.

"Shall I stay..."

I slowly pull out the gun from behind me and point it between his eyes. He remains still and doesn't move. His friend doesn't have a proper view of us so he can't see what's happening.

"What's taking you so long?"  The guy standing near the door asks sounding irritated.

"Would it be a sin....."

The kid in front of me slowly turns his head to face his friend, with the gun pointed at his head.

"Why the fuck are you looking at me like that?"

Silence.

Two gunshots later and I'm walking out the room with two dead bodies on the ground.

"If I can't help falling in love with you...."
••••••••••••••••••••••

Number one, escape from that basement, check. Number two, shoot anyone who gets in your way, check. Number three, get rid of the men who are currently chasing you, still working on it.

I hear three gunshots echo in the background and my heart beat fastens.

I've been running around this place for a while now and after I left the basement I was met with a long dark hallway where I took my escape.

This place is big and I try to quietly and carefully make my way through this hallway until I hear  someone shout from behind me.

"Stop!"

I immediately stop and put my hands up in surrender. He starts walking towards me and when he's s close enough I take out the gun and shoot him. At the far end of the hallway, I look up to see a guy looking at me. I point the gun at him and shoot.

Click.

Nothing.

Fuck.

I'm out of bullets.

I start running the other way and I'm followed by other men who are hot on my trail. I'm suddenly met with a dead end and as I'm about to climb out the window.

I fall to the ground and scream out in pain.

I've been shot in the leg.

I try to stop the bleeding by applying pressure on my leg but it's too much. Someone's  shadow lands on me and I look up to be met by grey eye's hard glare. He's holding a gun and he slowly crouches himself next to me not even looking at my bleeding leg.  He looks at me and his phone starts ringing.

"Niccolo." He gruffly says still looking at my pained expression.

Don't show him.

"Ha provato a scappare, ma io sono stato più veloce."  He says in a smooth tone to the person on the other line.

"I'm on it."

He says looking away from me. I take the opportunity and look at the tattoo on his arm, it's written in binary numbers. He looks at me again and I quickly avert my eyes somewhere else.

"I'll get her nicely dressed up and ready by then."  He says in a taunting manner.

The fact that he's speaking english proves that he's trying to anger me. He gets off the phone and stands up.

"We'll have to do something about that leg.."
••••••••••••••••••••••

"The bullet is out and I've stitched her leg up. She has to take these pills to lessen the pain and for the swelling to stop." The blond lady says.

I was taken to a room and got immediate attention for my leg. A doctor was called up to stitch me up and remove the bullet. She silently packs her stuff and walks towards the door where she is given a brown envelope by one of the men. She leaves the room, leaving me alone with five men carrying guns and grey eyes.

He turns to the men and says something in his language to them. All five men leave the room and close the door behind them. He then walks across the room to a door and opens it, revealing a bathroom. He walks in and opens a tap and I can hear the sound of water filling a bath tub. The room I'm in has a queen sized bed, a wardrobe and a table. The carpet is a deep shade of red complimenting the wall. It looks nice for a place with thugs and killers.

You're a killer.

He comes out and walks towards me. I'm currently sitting on the edge of the bed with only a bloody shirt on, my underwear that I've been wearing for three days, and my dirty socks. My hair is sweaty and is tied up weirdly from everything I've been through.

"Get up." He orders me.

I awkwardly move my body and try to stand without falling. After he shot me he told me that he would make it his personal mission to kill me. He's really got it in for me. Being around him is different from being around the other guys.

He's smart, calculating...

If I want to get out of here alive, I have to be on his good side.

He walks towards the bathroom and I follow behind him, limping on one leg. As soon as we're inside he closes the door and closes the tap, filling the tub only half way. He looks at my swollen leg for a moment and looks at me again.

"Strip."