The VIP

"I'm a ghost buried in my own body and consciousness." - Me
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I got a small job at a night club as a waitress. Yeah it paid a little but it was enough to keep me on my feet. The club was full just like every other night. Grown filthy men getting lap dances from busty strippers. Half of the men sitting here are fucking married and have families that are waiting for them at home.

Men. Fucking men.

The club is full of half naked skinny girls that are twirling on poles and walking around looking for their next fix.

Money

It's what we all live for.

It makes the world go round.

And makes girls go down.

Some of the girls here look seventeen or eighteen, that's how fucking desperate they are.

The dress code is shitty and too revealing. It's a black skin tight dress that leaves very little to the imagination. With it I put on my black leather jacket dropped the heels for my black pumps. I tied my hair up as usual in a tight ponytail.

"Table number five is waiting!" I hear Kat shout.

I make my way to table five through the crowd of people while trying to pull my dress down.

"Great.." I mutter to myself as I walk towards the table trying not to stumble.

Table number five must be important since it's in the VIP lounge. The people there have their own "private" entertainment. It's where the rich assholes sit. The lounge is a dark deep red colour giving it this creepy feeling. There's a group of men sitting in the centre of the room, smoking cigars and are in the middle of a serious conversation. The music hear is low and slow compared to downstairs. The room smells like nothing but sex.

I walk towards the table full of men and clear my throat to get their attention. They are sitting around a brown table and four of them have girls on their laps.

"Hi.. I'll be your waitress for the night. What can I get you guys?"

"And where the fuck have you been, we've been waiting here all night!"

The guy with his back to me replies sounding frustrated.

They don't look old like the other men I saw earlier in fact you could say their in their late twenties but they all scream danger..

I close my eyes and take a deep breath..

Relax you need this job... For now at least.

"I'm sorry but I came as soon as I heard that there's a table waiting." I reply calmly trying to smile but it comes out too forced.

The guy turns around to look at me head to toe and gives me a confused look.

"I've never seen you before." He says more to himself.

"That's cause I'm new." I say slightly irritated that I'm still here.

He then smiles at least it looks like one but it doesn't reach his eyes.

"Ahhh... I'm sure I would of remembered a face like yours." He says lighting his cigar and taking a long drag of it.

"Oh how rude of me." He says and stands up straightening his suit.

"I'm Sabestian and these are.....my friends." He says turning towards them and giving me a perfect view of them. Three girls are sitting on top of the men and the others are sitting with their legs crossed looking at me.