Deal

"Making deals with the devil's assistant." - Me
•••••••••••••••••••••

Strip.

The way he's looking at me, it's like he's daring me to say no.

Still looking at him, I slowly pull up my bloody shirt and let it fall to the ground. I hold onto the sink for balance and take off my socks. I unbutton my bra and drop it to the ground with a small thud. I drop my hands and and touch the waist of my panties. I slowly and hesitantly tug them down leaving me completely naked. I turn around and enter the bath tub. I lower my whole body inside the water and close my eyes.

FLASHBACK

I was in aunt Laura's bedroom again watching her put on her make up. She would put on her favourite red lipstick and always curl iron her hair. She was now putting on her mascara and was almost done. She put down the mascara and looked at her face, making sure that she hasn't missed a single spot on her face.

Rob had hit her again.

Sometimes I blame her for it. If she would just listen to him and do as he says then he wouldn't always be hitting her. All I can do is watch from the corner of the room.

She threatened to leave him and he got angry, really angry.

"I'm sick of this! Sick of you Robert!"

"You know what I'm leaving! I'd rather die than continue living like this!" She screamed at him and turned around to leave.

Rob roughly pulled her back, pushed her against the wall and put his hand around her throat, choking her. His eyes were the deffinition of hell.

"Try to leave me Laura and I swear I will find you and when I do I will sell you off to my men and you can be nothing but a worthless whore." He says in a venomous tone.

She struggles to breath and starts gasping, harshly for air, her eyes watery.

"YOU'RE NEVER GOING TO LEAVE THIS PLACE!" He growls sounding like an animal.

He lets go of her and she falls hard on the ground, panting hard for air.

"YOU'RE MINE! And you will always be mine, till death do us part...." He says the last part like it's a promise looking straight at her soul.

She's trapped.

"Taylor honey bring me my shoes." Aunt Laura says standing up from the mirror.

"The black heels, the ones with the long black strap."

I quickly go fetch them from under the bed. I find the shoes and walk towards her near the bed. She takes them and puts them on. She's wearing a black dress that compliments her light skin tone and hair colour.

"Do you love him?" I ask her whispering.

END OF FLASHBACK

Knock!

Knock!

"Get out." A gruff voices says from outside the door.

I open my eyes and look around me. I don't even remember him leaving. I hold up one hand and look at my wrinkled skin, I've been in here for a while now. I raise my leg up to get a better look at my wounded leg. It's still swollen and the stitches are still fresh but the pain has decreased. I touch the outline of my wound and make a small pattern.