First Kill

"If only I could stay for you, if only I could wait for you." - 9 Willow Smith ft SZA
••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Flashback

"You have two choices Taylor."

I hear Robert's voice again.

"You either kill or die."

Die.

Die.

I look away from Rob and look at the woman in front of me. My hands are shaking rapidly with the gun that's in my hand.

I've never killed a person before.

The woman who I've come to known as Sarah, is now kneeling on the floor hands tied behind her. Her short red hair is wet and dirty, the top of her forhead has dry blood on it and her small petite body is shaking with fear. She's looking at me, her face is bruised up and the make-up she once wore is smudged all over her face. She's wearing a red stained lingerie that looks like it was taken out from the trash bin. She's only wearing one heel and the other is in her small hand.

She's one of Rob's whores.

She's been in here for days, all you could her down here were her ear piercing screams asking Rob's men to stop whatever pain they were inflicting upon her. There's now only two men in the room and Robert who's standing closely behind me. Her dead eyes stop looking at me and she lowers her head, looking at the ground.

"Kill her." Rob says to me.

My hands are sweating and it feels like an eternity since I've been pointing the gun at her. I hesitantly raise the gun and point it at her head. I grip the gun hard and close my eyes. I hold in my breath and ignore her quiet sobs, letting them fade to the back of my head.

BAM!

Her limp body falls to the ground and that's when it hits me.

I just killed someone.

Black dots start to invade my vision and I can't feel my legs. I blacked out.

End of flashback

My eyes glimmer in the memory of Sarah....
My heart is thumping out of my ears and the sound of the music is slowly coming back. Something inside of me lights up, it feels familiar, something I thought had died a long time ago. My brain is being hypnotized by the voices in my head, they're controlling me and I listen to them. I told myself to never reminisce about the past, about what happened there, about the things I did, still am.
It's like his voice is the soft remedy of my nightmares, singing a song of eternal death.

"Try anything and I'll kill you." King says from behind me.

I blink rapidly and let out a breath I've been holding in, I'm suddenly pulled back to reality. The gun is still pointed to my head and my hand is still on the door handle and right on the other side is Luca with his men. This time I have nothing on me to use as protection.

He slowly moves towards me until he's behind me, he grips my left arm, takes the gun and drags it slowly from my neck to my chest stopping at my heart. He lowers his head to my ear until his lips are touching my neck causing me to tighten my jaw.

"What a shame, I had big plans for tonight." He whispers lowly in my ear.

"Now I have to take you in." He lets out a breath as if his devasted.

He then slowly lowers the gun letting it travel in between my breast, down my stomach and he keeps going until he stops there.

"Or we could have some fun first."