Clubhouse

"Only the pure hearted can get hurt."- Unknown
••••••••••••••••••••

I walk down the quiet hallway heading to the bathroom. It's early in the morning now, the hallway is dark and the only sound that can be heard is the clicking of glass down stairs. It's more quiet now downstairs, the music is no longer playing and there are less people now, the only people that are left are probably the ones who always clean up in the morning. I get inside and close the door behind me. I walk towards the sink and twist open the old tap that looks like it could break any moment, lower my head into the sink and splash the cold water on my face. The tap makes a scorching noise which I'm sure is heard throughout the hallway. I finally close it which is easier. I pull out a long strip of string from the shirt I'm wearing and try to use it to tie my hair up. I hold the string using my teeth and brush my hair up using my hands and take the string tying it around my hair, trying to contain it.

Better.

I take a good look at the person looking at me in the mirror. I look at her eyes. They look so desperate, so tired, so.....haunted.
Those light green eyes that always seem to lure trouble in.....always looking for trouble and her brown pale skin that make her look like an angel that has fallen from heaven. Her small pink lips that look like the colour of a red cherry that has been poisoned and is waiting for its kill. Her long black hair always reminding her of how dark and twisted her heart is. Some may say she doesn't even have a heart.

I'm suddenly sucked back to earth by the sound of the door being opened. I look up to see a blond girl walking in. Her face is stained with cheap make-up, her blond curls are everywhere and she's only in her panties. Her face is flushed and she's wearing a collar that looks a bit too tight. Her brown eyes meet mine and she stands still looking shocked.

"Who are you?" She manages to croak out still standing at the door.

I look at her for a moment, judging her from head to toe and then turn around to look at the mirror again ignoring her. She looks small and weak, she's probably my age if not younger.

"Ooh..." She whispers to herself looking down at her feet.

She enters the bathroom in slow cautious movements and doesn't say another word. I look at her in the mirror as she walks towards the dirty bathtub and takes out something from her waist. She unfolds a piece of paper revealing a white powder.

Cocaine.

She cramps herself in the corner, between the toilet and bathtub making me not see her. I hear her sniff the drug and release a long breath after. She does this not because she wants to but she needs to. It's the only way to keep her going, it makes the pain less and helps her feel good. She's on a rolecoster right now and is steadily rising up, getting higher and higher but once the ride is down again and over it all comes crashing down.

"You don't have a collar." She says her voice sounding far away from here.

I turn around and look at her limp body on the floor. Her knees are against her chest hiding her breasts, her head is hanging low looking at the ground. She looks up in front of her, her eyes seem distant and far away. A single tear falls down her face and she quickly wipes it away. She closes her eyes and lets her head rest against the wall.

I look at her one more time before leaving the bathroom and closing the door behind me. I rest my head on the door and let out a long breath.

You either kill or die Taylor.... choose.

Something in me ignites, it's the type of feeling I get when I'm about to do something bad. I slowly walk towards my room and stop at the door in front of it. The door looks at me as if it's daring me to come in and see what's inside...