South Carolina

"Is it really worth it if I might fall in with him?" - Me
•••••••••••••••••••••••

"So.. Here's the deal."

I watch as his bruised left eye twitches in pain and how his limp body is still holding onto whatever fight is left in him. My men did a number on him and looking at him in can see that he's barely conscious and is hanging between life and death. I would of killed the son of a bitch as soon as he walked through that door, pulled that trigger but I didn't so here we are, in the basement of an old abandoned warehouse in the middle of nowhere. There's no signal here and no sign of life.

It's perfect.

"You tell me about those transactions that's been happening between you and H20." I say as my footsteps echo onto the empty walls.

"And if you do.. I might be generous and spare a life or two." I stop a few feet away from him.

I open the file in my hands and look for the first transaction that occurred between the two. I went through his phone records, anything and everything that would lead me to this H20 person but I've found nothing. It's like he doesn't even exist. They covered up everything and there's not a single trace of them.

"First transaction was made on the 6th of August 2003. So you've known this person for what.. fourteen years?" I say going through the pages of the file.

"Char?"I hear him say dryly.

"Ann...Si-imon.. kids.."

I crack a smile and start to laugh at his pathetic state. My chest vibrates with laughter and my eyes shine with amusement.

"You mean your wife, Charlotte. That woman puts up a fight I'll give her that.." I notice him flinch at the mention of her name.

"Don't worry about her or the rest of your kids. They're safe, for now."

I throw the document full of his information onto the ground at his feet. I roll the sleeves of my white shirt up and loosen my tie around my neck.

"It's been a month. A month since she has disappeared for thirty fucking days that bitch has vanished into thin air. Probably hiding somewhere with my fucking numbers."

That bitch broke into my office went through my things, stole my file and the contract which she was meant to not see. As soon as I was told she went to that event I knew she's the one who talk my stuff. That file had information that was worth a lot and and would bring many syndicates and operations down and it's all gone because of her.

I almost at how ironic this is. A McKenzie stealing from me. Once I found her, Taylor McKenzie was as good as dead to me.

I grab a chair from the corner and turn it around to sit on it. I've never been patient when it comes to Taylor. That girl knows how to push my fucking buttons and ever since she left I've been nothing but a ticking time bomb.

"I don-nt know who-" He sucks in a chunk of air before finishing his sentence.

"Now this is where H20 comes in. I need you to call him and ask to meet with him and that's where we come in." I say shrugging my shoulders at the simplicity of the offer.

"Do that and I won't put a finger on your family. If you don't then." I say letting the threat hang in there air.

"I can't.. I've never seen him before." He says in a dry dead voice. His eyes are still closed but he cracks them open.

"Gary! Bring the boy in." I shout across the room to Gary who's currently standing at the door.

He leaves the room and soon after comes back with his hand wrapped around a little boy's shirt. The kid's face is red and messed up. His hair is sweaty and deranged and his white shirt is full of creases. He knew we were here, I saw the look on his face when I came out but I hadn't expected him to have a knife hidden under that table. Kid's got balls I'll give him that.