Last Year and New Feelings...

*8 years later - May 25, 1983*

A/N: I know that Cube and Ren were the youngest and that in real life they would've been like 14 but I'm making them 18 along with the rest of the gang. On to the story!

Janet's P.O.V

I gathered my books and put them into my bag that sat in the chair next to my door then went into the bathroom to do my makeup. As you can see, time has passed and obviously done a lot to my image. Don't worry, I'm still a tomboy and I'm also captain of Taft's basketball team but I have become more ladylike as well.

I still hate dresses but I will don one every now and again as well as makeup and today was one of those days. I spread the eyeliner across my eyelashes and rubbed the scarlet lipstick on my lips. I brushed my black hair into it's wild 80s style I had come to rather love and rock very well I might add.

I then put on my earrings and best friend necklace that Eazy gave me when we were thirteen and then pulled on my black boots

I then put on my earrings and best friend necklace that Eazy gave me when we were thirteen and then pulled on my black boots. I wore a black leather jacket and a red shirt with multicolored sayings decorating it and some black jeans. I grabbed my pager, my bag and walked out.

As you can tell, Eazy is still my best friend and ever since that day I gave him that nickname, we've been the closest of close. We've gone to the same schools since elementary and when we got to Taft, E was instantly popular. So were the guys that we always hung with. Cube,Ren,Dre and Yella.

It took me a while to find my own crew but I found them and we got a bond that can't be broken. And when we got in 10th grade, E had the nerve to try and wanna drop out. I made him stay, ain't no way in hell he was gonna leave me and ruin his life! But he has become some other things as well...

I walked down the stairs to find Mother in the kitchen grabbing a banana to eat on her way to work. "Hey Mother." I smiled kissing her cheek. "Hey baby. You using the car today?" I nodded, taking out the leftover IHOP I had from yesterday. She threw the peel in the trash and headed for the door. "Okay bye honey tell Eazy I said hi!" And with that, she got in her car and drove away.

When I was done, I grabbed my keys and headed for the door. But not before I called Michael. "MICHAEL!!" I screamed and he walked sleepily down the stairs. "Damn Janet what the hell do you want?" He snapped. He's always grumpy in the morning.