Sweet and Sour...

*4 years later*

December 31, 1986- 11:00 A.M

Janet's P.O.V

I woke up to the feeling of the plane I was on landing kinda roughly onto the freeway. "Ladies and gentleman, you have officially reached your destination, welcome to sunny Los Angeles time is 11:00 A.M and it's 79°. Please unboard the plane and follow the directions to pick up your belongings." 

I signed happily as I stretched wholeheartedly and almost ran down the aisle to get off the plane. I was so excited to be back in L.A and for good this time. It's been a long 4 years, but I finally graduated earlier this year and I have a degree in music education under my belt. Do I have plans to use it, yes but from the looks of it, I just might be forced into a career in show business after all. Michael told me he's gonna release his follow up to Thriller later next year,which the world's been anticipating forever for now.

I had to keep a hella low profile wherever I went while I was at school. So it felt good to come back to my old stomping grounds. Gina transferred to UCLA when they came back and got her degree in cinematography but she hasn't told me much else other than about her and Cube. They still going strong.

He got his degree last year and hasn't used it to my knowledge. And well that's all I've heard about so far. But they came to pick me up so all the tea finna be spilt hunny. I made my way through the terminal and towards the waiting room. I was already tired of rolling this heavy ass suitcases so I needed to find Gina and Cube ASAP!

I finally saw them in the second row of waiting chairs and Cube looked tired as hell. He was leaning his head against Gina's shoulder and his eyes closed but I don't think he was sleeping he was just on his way. Gina was reading some cheap ass magazine. But luckily she happened to look up and saw me and she screamed.

Cube's head shot up fast and he looked at Gina like she was crazy before his eyes fell on me and they lit up. "JAN JAN!!!" He screamed and ran to me with Gina scrambling to catch up. I laughed and opened my arms up and he crashed into me. Well not crashed but ran to me and lifted me up into a bear hug. "I missed you!! It's been four years!" He said squeezing me tighter. "Yeah I missed you too Shea Butter." I said just to be petty and piss him off.

He let me go instantly with a mug on his face.

"Yeah nigga move, she my best friend and I ain't even got a hello because of yo ass tryna bumrush people

"Yeah nigga move, she my best friend and I ain't even got a hello because of yo ass tryna bumrush people." Gina pushed Cube out of the way and we hugged for the first time in 4 years. She still looked good, thick as hell. Cube obviously been good to her these four years.