Talk To Me...

Janet's P.O.V

My alarm rang and I rolled over and looking at it. It read 6:00 am. I groaned and pulled myself up. It was Tuesday, three days since the boys convinced me to be a part of the Ruthless posse and I agreed. Even though E and I still weren't on good terms, he still had a point regardless. My degree really wasn't doing shit for me, I hadn't had a break in years and fuck 9 to 5. So I had to take the opportunity.

I worked one more day at my stupid job and quit that same day. I lost no sweat or sleep over it, either because I finally realized that I belonged in the business. And I was gonna take up for my family and make sure that these media motherfuckers were gonna think twice about talking shit about them once I blow up.

Even though we weren't due to be in the studio until 12, because none of the guys like to get up early, I wanted to take some time to touch up my material. Dre had churned out some beats for me over the weekend and I didn't know what to expect or what song would be the best to put out as my first commercial single, so I just decided to work on all my poems just to be sure. I sat on my bed and flipped through the pages and pages of my poem book. All of them had to do with Eazy in some way, and I hated that. But I could also assure that because of that, they would be sung with pure emotion.

After picking at each song for about 30 minutes or so, I couldn't find the best song to take to the studio so I just decided to take them all. When I looked back at my clock, turns out it was about 10. I snuck quick and quiet through the house. I peeked into Cube and Gina room and saw they were still knocked the fuck out...and naked. Ew now I know what all that fucking noise was around 2 this morning. Well I guess that also means no breakfast. I sighed. There shouldn't be anything wrong with showing up a little early. I jumped in the shower and dressed in something simple.

I snuck into Cube room and picked up his pants that were on the floor. For some reason, this man kept everything in his pants. Whatever pants he was wearing, pajama pants, jeans, dress pants, it didn't matter he kept it all in there. Wallet, keys, restaurant coupons everything. And that's exactly what I needed, his McDonald's coupons so I could cop me a steak egg and cheese biscuit on the way. And his keys to the studio since I didn't have my own.

I slipped the pocketful and the keys out his pants and snuck back out just as Gina rolled over and snuggled back into Cube's bare chest. They were so cute, I could only hope for a love like theirs one day. I got into my car and drove off into the early midday. Within 30 minutes I found myself at the studio with my two biscuit combos and coffee in hand. Yeah I'm a fat ass, I can't help it. Food is a much better friend than a nigga or a bitch could ever be.

I used the keys to get into the studio and walked in to exactly what I wanted, pure silence. With 30 minutes to spare before everyone got here talking shit, I could just sit and look at the sound boards and the booth that I would soon be in recording my poetry. My life's work. Bliss. Suddenly I heard grumbling and I furrowed my eyebrows. It was coming from behind me and I turned around only to get the scare of my day. Turns out all the sneaking was for nothing because I wasn't the only one here. I just had to be joined here by the sexy ass abomination that was Eric "Eazy-E" Wright.

He glared at me and I returned the look though I feel mines was harsher. "Jay?" He asked dumbly knowing it was me. I rolled my eyes. "Yeah sorry I thought I was alone here." He grinned. "It's okay, it's just I thought the same thing too, I guess great minds think alike right?" When he seen that was he wasn't get any response from me, he shook his head. "Well we got 15 minutes I'll just leave to give you time to get situated and shit." I stood up prepared to leave. I really didn't give a fuck about him preparing to open up, I just didn't want to be around him.

Loving Eazy...On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara