Bittersweet (Part 2)...

Next Morning

Janet's P.O.V

I woke up and the sun was slightly peeking through my curtains. I felt my legs tangled up in both the sheets and with Eazy's legs. I smirked as I looked up at him and seen he was dead to the world. His hair was sprawled out all across my pillows and he had one arm wrapped my waist. He was sleeping so peacefully, lucky for me he was a heavy sleeper.

I gently removed his arm from around me and sat up. I ran my fingers through my fucked hair, making a mental note to get Whitney to do it before I leave. Just got a relaxer and E sweated it out in one night! I swear I can't keep up with him. Speaking of which. I walked into the bathroom, did my business and left a toothbrush and washcloth for Eazy to use.

I grabbed the phone and walked into the hallway so E wouldn't hear. I can't believe he came inside me..and that I was so stupid to actually let the heat of the moment overtake my thought to use a damn rubber! And as much as I love Eazy, I'm only 18, there's no way in hell I'm ready for a baby and neither is he. "Come on Gina," I muttered as the phone continued to ring.

"Hello," a deep, sleepy voice answered. I frowned, Regina always sounded groggy in the morning but not this groggy. "Cube?" I asked and it sounded like he was sitting up. "If you want Gina, she's in the bathroom right now. I'll go get-" "No, no...I think you can do this for me. Can you go get me a pregnancy test and some pills?..."

                           ...

About 20 minutes later, the doorbell rang and I ran downstairs to get it before anyone else could because I knew it was nobody but Cube. I flung open the door in a slight fit of panic to see Cube standing there with the same mean mug he always has on his face.

"Thanks Shea Butter I owe you one

"Thanks Shea Butter I owe you one." I sighed, taking the bag away from him. He smacked his lips. "You already owe me one for me allowing you to continue to call me that." He snapped, heading back to his car. "I love you too." I laughed and closed the door behind him. I ran upstairs and checked in on E.

He was still asleep, which is what I needed him to be for about 10 minutes. I went into the bathroom and locked the door behind me. I slowly pulled the test out of the box and positioned myself ovet to toilet so I could piss on it.

It took a while for all my water to fully let out, due in part to nervousness. I hope I'm not pregnant, I wanna have Eazy's first kid no doubt, but definitely not now. All of our dreams we could kiss goodbye. I waited and never before had 10 minutes taken so long. I could hear Eric turning around in the bed, almost immediately after I heard the thing tell me it was done.

I picked it up from the counter and chewed my lip. Two lines for positive, one line for negative. I looked at it and sighed in relief. Okay good I'm not pregnant, I know it was on early notice, but it's better to be safe than sorry. I washed my hands and reached for the door knob. I opened it to find Eazy sitting up on the bed and based on his body language, he didn't look all too happy but I wasn't so sure.

I flopped onto the bed knees first and wrapped my arms around him from behind. "Good morning my Eazy baby." I kissed the back of his neck and his back. "Hey," he murmured as if he didn't wanna talk to me. "Are you okay?" I asked leaning closer to his face. He sighed and since he just got up I expected to smell slight morning breath but his breath was fresh and minty.

"Eric have you already brushed your teeth?" "Yeah, in Michael's bathroom." He said shortly. "Why I was coming out." I laughed slightly scared as he turned to face me. "Because I'm leaving." He replied in the same short manner.

"Why?" I asked as he snatched away from me. "Ever since I found this letter this morning. Your acceptance letter." He yelled slamming it on the bed in front of me and my mouth dropped. "Eric I-" "You what? So I was gonna be the last person to find out about this? We get together and you accept an offer to go to school out of fucking state for 4 fucking years!" He screamed at me and I felt tears slowly building.

"It was a full ride and you know how much I've wanted to go back to Indiana so-" "To hell with that you still could've told me. But no I have to find out myself and by accident at nothing better. I roll over and accidentally knock over your folder and what do I find after picking it up? An acceptance letter with your signature on it ready to be sent back!" He turned his back to me for a second, was he tearing up too?

"It's just like my feelings don't matter. First Cube going to Phoenix for however long and now you going further than him and anyone else fucking combined." "I was gonna tell you-" "AT THE LAST FUCKING MINUTE!" He roared and I fell back on the bed, collapsing in tears.

It was silent for a minute and then he slowly turned back to me, the letter still clutched in his fist. "Tell me something, you're leaving in two weeks right?" He asked and I nodded. "During those two weeks, were you gonna tell me this shit or were you just gonna let it stay on the shelf until the goddamn day of?" I sighed. "I didn't want you to be upset, I knew the distance would force us to put our relationship on hold so I kept it secret until I could find a way to tell you."

I looked up to meet his stormy brown eyes. "But I did this because I care about you E. I admit I should've said something sooner but-" "Yeah you should have..." He looked around and his eyes fell on the bathroom counter. He walked into the bathroom and I knew what he found but I didn't care to make another scene. I heard him sigh deeply. "I gotta go, good luck in college."

And with that, he put on his clothes and left out of my room. I wiped my tears and looked at the ring on my shaking hand. He'll be back, I thought to myself. He'll be back, because he loves me...

Part 2 of Bittersweet guys. Hope you liked it. Next chapter will be up soon! Like/comment!! More to come!!!