Enter Jerry Heller...

Janet's P.O.V

I stared at Cube motionless as he quickly stood up with the baby still in his arms. "Wait hold up Jan I'm sorry I thought you knew about both of them," I just shook my head. I was still feeling bad about even waking up next to him this morning so honestly this revelation of his new baby girl wasn't even as huge of a blow as I thought it would be. "It's alright Cube," I started looking at Erica who, like her brother, was definitely gonna grow up to be a looker.

E obviously had some strong ass genes. This baby had his eyes, his nose and his resting face, which was just this adorable nonchalant ass smirk. The only thing she didn't have was his skin complexion, she was a little darker than Eric, she must've gotten that from her mother. I smiled at her and she smiled a toothless smile right back at me. "Hey baby girl I'm Janet." I purred putting out my finger.

"Say hey Erica," Cube cooed, bouncing her a little causing her to laugh and bury her head more into his neck. I immediately thought petty and wondered about asking Cube who else had Eazy gotten pregnant now, as if these two couldn't have the same mother. I know I shouldn't be asking but I decided to do it anyway. "So...whose is she?" Cube frowned. "Whose is who?" I pointed at the baby. "Who else has he gotten pregnant, I mean it's has been four years."

Cube shook his head. "She's Cudda's too. I mean in all honesty J, E hasn't really been dealing with anyone else ever since we came back from Indiana when you guys...well you know." I rolled my eyes. "Well then...must be nice for her. She doesn't have to share her baby daddy with anyone else." I tucked my hair behind my ear. "Well I'm gonna go to bed, I'll see you guys tomorrow."

"Well actually um, I kinda put Erica's crib in your room, and its past time for her to go to sleep," Cube spoke as he gently patted her back. "So would you, you know-" I nodded and he handed her to me. "Thanks J now I can eat." I grinned as I watched him head into the kitchen. "Nigga you always hungry." He stuck up his middle finger as I went up the stairs.

I made it to my room and sat gently on my bed. Erica began fussing and trying to push away from me. She must just be used to Cube or her daddy because she is not feeling me. I cradled her head and began quietly singing the Lord's Prayer to her. She got really quiet and stared up at me with those big eyes she got from Eric. I couldn't think of anything else and might as well teach em early. I didn't get that far before she leaned her little head to the side and fell asleep.

I placed her in her crib and went over to my closet to get some sleepwear. And out came my notebook. I slowly picked it up, afraid to look in it because I know what it contained. I went against myself and looked inside. I flipped through the pages, all these poems, written about Eric. Some happy, some angry, most sad. One caught my eye. It was the first one I wrote. "Come back to me, I'm begging you please. Please come back to me, I miss you so much. Wherever you are...I love you." I sang silently as tears slipped down my face.

*The Next Day*

Eazy's P.O.V

It was the second day of the new year and I felt a variety of emotions good and bad. I felt good because I mean I'm above ground but I also feel like shit because of how I treated Janet yesterday morning. I wanted nothing more than to get back with her and make things better than before. I shouldn't have slept with her but me just being a nigga thinking nigga thoughts couldn't help myself. But of course she was gonna find out what happened sometimes I'm just fucking stupid. But hopefully she don't know about my baby girl Erica.

I knocked on the door and Cube answered with Jr in his arms. "Daddy!" He literally jumped from Cube's arms into mine. "Wassup little man, you were good for Cube right?" He looked up at Cube who glared back. "Yes Daddy," "Good. Thanks man." I dapped Cube up. "No problem you just lucky you called today off because a nigga need some sleep. What you doing anyway?" "Nigga that's my business. But hopefully some good news for y'all comes out of it. Where's Erica."

"Upstairs. Go and get her. I'm hungry." Cube replied and I smacked my lips. "Nigga you always hungry." I walked up the stairs and went into the spare room. There was Erica standing up in her crib babbling. "Hey baby girl." I picked her up and slowly started trying to ease out the room because someone was in here sleeping. But me being me, I just had to see which one of Regina's ghetto ass friends she had in here this time.

I gently moved her hair from her face and almost had a fucking heart attack. Cheeky?? Why the hell didn't Cube tell me she was staying here with them. I thought she had her own place. She began to stir so I grabbed the crib and Erica's baby bag and scurried out the room. I closed the door only to be face to face with Cube and Gina. "Well you found out." Cube said. "Eh couldn't you guys have told me that she was staying here and that she knew about Erica??" I hissed angrily.

"Because...it's fun when you're mad." Gina laughed and grabbed Erica while Cube grabbed the crib and headed downstairs. I leaned against the wall and sighed.

...

"Alright there you go." I finished counting the money and handed it to the lady and she handed me the stack of albums. "Alright then I guess I'll see you next time." I replied. I smiled and looked down at the albums. Damn, I never thought that I would ever see my name on one of these bad boys. It was hard getting over Q, it never gets easier to be honest but it's seeing my accomplishments since then that have made the road at little more worthwhile. "Excuse me," I suddenly heard a voice behind me and I turned to see this old white guy approaching me. "Can I help you?" I asked. "You're Eazy E right?" I nodded. "I heard your record. I'm Jerry Heller. What's your real name your legal name?" "Eric Wright." I replied. He smiled. "Well Eric follow me I wanna talk to you." "About what?" I asked. "About music."

I followed him into his cramped lame ass office. "So your album was good man." "Just good?" I asked offended and he nodded. I began to get up and leave. "Wait wait wait. You want a better term? Okay exceptional, fantastic." I slowly sat back down. "I wanna work with you, help you out. I can so things for you." I laughed. "More like I can do something for you. I mean have you even worked with anybody this decade?"

He smirked. "Oh so because I don't have a big fucking office or any gold records in here you think I don't know what I'm talking about? I am legit. I've worked with fucking legends. I can get you through that door I can protect you from all this fucking bullshit that this fucked business will throw at you. But I can't if you don't give me a chance. You gotta believe in me the way I believe in this." He held up our album.

"If not, then get outta here." I squinted my eyes at him and wiped my face. "...I'm listening." He smiled. "You got more music for me?" I smiled back and stood to shake his hand. "Absolutely." I went to grab my records. "So what does NWA stand for No Whites Allowed or something?" I looked him dead in the eye. "No...Niggaz With Attitudes." He swallowed. "Okay...hey that's pretty bad ass I love it." "You better." I smiled and we laughed together as I picked up the records and left. "Fantastic. Fantastic." I heard him mutter behind me. We finally

Hey guys!! Sorry so sorry it's been so long! Writer's block is really awful! Not to mention school is kicking my ass. But I'm back and I'm going to finish this book even if it kills me lol. So the next update will be coming soon please don't give on me or this book!! Like/comment!! More to come!! Please stay tuned!!