Christmas Break-Up...

Christmas Day- 10:30 A.M

Janet's P.O.V

I rolled over in the bed to feel cold air. I opened one eye to find no Eric. I frowned and sat up, stretching. Now where the hell did he go? He don't know nobody out here so why he ain't here? I groaned and got up to brush my teeth and get ready for today. Eazy had decided he couldn't take being jumbled up in my small ass dorm room and having to go downstairs to use the bathroom since my dorm hall used a community bathroom.

So he made me get my ass up and we went and got a room in the same hotel as the gang. I couldn't blame him, my room really was small as hell.

I was rinsing off in the shower when I heard him in there on the phone with someone

I was rinsing off in the shower when I heard him in there on the phone with someone. I finished and wrapped my towel around me and headed out into the room to see him.

He was sitting on the bed looking pissed. He was about to start screaming at whoever was on the other end when he looked up and saw me, albeit only in my towel and that shut him up. "Look I'll call you back just do what I told you to do." He slammed the phone back onto the receiver and snapped his pager back into his side pocket holder before turning to me. "Merry Christmas baby." He said, looking me up and down in my baby pink Tweety Bird towel.

"Merry Christmas. Who was that on the phone?" I squealed as he pulled me on top of him, the water from my hair splashing him a little causing him to laugh. "Uh..just one of the homies. Told em we had gotten in and that I was with you said to wish you happy holidays." He said quickly. "Really?" I asked, getting up to start lotioning myself. "Because it sounded like a female." I gave him a pointed look and he swallowed hard.

"Exactly because it was Sharon. They on the way back from Florida and they'll be back in LA when we leave. That's what was going on." He smiled. "Now come on. I wanna take you a few places before we have to meet up with the gang." He slapped my ass and disappeared into the bathroom. Is he lying to me? Could he possibly be...no E wouldn't do that. He wouldn't hurt me again...I hope...

...

6:30 P.M

We were now at my grandma's house. Her standard time for eating was 7:00 exactly but she wanted us to come early so she could meet all of the squad. I stopped them in front of her door. "Okay guys, my grandma can be a little..blunt so don't be too surprised at what comes out of her mouth." I warned them, but I shouldn't worry. These fools actually did what I asked them to do for once, they looked nice.