What's Done In the Dark...

Janet's POV- October 19, 1989

I've been back in LA for 3 days and I haven't cried or anything. I'm not even worried about Eric, the shit he did was too dumb. Don't think I don't blame the guys either because even though the cops were assholes and deserved to get they asses handed to them, the boys should've known that they were serious about getting them. The riot I've come to realize wasn't necessarily their fault, it was obviously just pent up frustration the people there been feeling for a while and the boys released. Shit was still chaotic though.

But I'm not worried about that shit, my concern is taking care of my baby and continuing my career. My album has sold 200,000 copies and my single "Miss You Much" is number one on the charts. I've now been working on potential ideas for music videos. I already have the premise for my video for "Rhythm Nation" just have to get in the studio and work on the choreography with my dancers. Same with "Miss You Much". "Escapade" I think I want the boys to be in if they want to. And "Come Back To Me" I still want to be in London, and Eazy should be involved somehow since he is the nigga who the song is about.

I was still at Cube and Gina's house because I hadn't gotten my first check yet so I could get a house or at least an apartment. But hopefully that will change very soon. I looked over at Londyn in her little baby jumper, she was bouncing and gurgling, literally the cutest thing in the world. Eric and I really put in work and made a gorgeous thing. I continued to write down ideas for the "Come Back To Me" video when all of a sudden I heard the doorbell ring. I frowned, Cube is on tour and all the girls are working, plus if somebody wanted to see me they would page me or call me first. So who the hell could it be?

The bell rang again and I slowly walked to the door and unlocked it. When I pulled the door open and seen who it was I instantly frowned. "Clyde?"

...

Eazy's POV

"Ugh fuck baby yes!!" I listened to Tracy's screams as I fucked her from the back. Even though I've come to not really like her ass as a person, I'd be lying if I said she ain't have some good pussy. I sighed heavily as I continued to go in and out. "Damn girl," I groaned and she began throwing that ass back on me, screaming louder. I kissed down her back. "You coming baby?" I whispered in her ear. "Yesss!" I thrusted harder and her moaning got higher. "Ohh shiitt!!" I groaned as I stuck my dick deep in her pussy and came hard inside of her. She came right after me and I felt her drip all over me. "Oh Eric.."

I fell over next to her and caught my breath. I felt her roll over and I opened my eyes to find her directly in my face, her nose touching mine. She leaned closer and kissed me, I'm not gonna lie I kissed her back. "Mm when we gonna be together E?" She asked rubbing my face. I sighed, sitting up. "Never," I said. "What the hell why not?" She demanded sitting up covering herself with the white hotel sheets. I slowly began putting on my clothes. "If you haven't noticed I'm a married man." I said as I pulled on my pants. She smacked her lips. "Please spare me Eric, if you really cared about that shit, you wouldn't be here. And even if you did care, I don't."

I glared at her. "I know that was you, standing in front of the elevator." She smirked evilly. "Of course it was, I want you Eric,I don't give a fuck about that bitch." "You better quit calling her out her motherfucking name." I snapped pointing at her. She jumped up and got in my face. "The fucking public don't even know y'all together, much less married. On the road, I'm basically Mrs. Eric Wright." My eyes widened, I wanted to smack this hoe but unfortunately she was kinda right. But little did she know that was finna change. "They finna know though." Her mouth dropped. I looked her up and down. "But I'll see you later." I kissed her lips and left out the room.

Seriously, Tracy is so far removed from my mind, I don't want no part of her. I mean she's a fucking stalker, she literally followed our tour bus here to England! I'm only fucking her because she's here and out of spite. Janet just gonna up and leave because I'm defending my freedom of speech? That's bullshit, she knew this shit could and would get dangerous. We all tried to tell to keep her ass in LA but nah she wanted to stay with us. So fuck her dumbass. I'm glad she gone because I don't need her around Cube ass, fan girling and shit. She gone be in for it when I get to LA, she only got two more months..