After The Party...

A/N: Guys my total bad. For all those who read the most recent chapter, Spin The Bottle, the date says April 3rd I meant June 3rd! So sorry if any of you noticed and were confused. The party took place June 3rd and this chapter takes place the following Monday, the 6th. On to the story.

June 6th, Monday after the party.

Janet's P.O.V

It was the following Monday and after the party was over and done with and Eazy brought me home, I haven't spoken to him at all. How could I? Now that we've kissed for real, I can't face him as confidently as I once did. And if he knew me like he should, he knows that I have feelings for him. So I was planning on avoiding him until we could find the best time to talk to each other.

The thing about avoiding Eazy...was that he wasn't going to chase after your attention. He would probably be concerned but he wasn't gonna tell you that. He was probably gonna say something once and be through. He was so much like Michael, it's crazy. I can't count the amount of times me and Mike have had arguments and he would apologize once and then ice me out for however long. With those two, you had to chase after them, never would they chase after you.

I sighed and picked up my towel and began drying myself. Graduation was 2 weeks away, on the 22nd, exactly one week after Cube's birthday. And Prom was next weekend. I don't have a date necessarily, because I've been waiting for a certain nigga to ask me. But I should've known if it was gonna happen, it was gonna take forever and a day. All the niggas I hang with are so oblivious it's ridiculous.

Eazy seems to only understand two things: pussy and weed, which is why he probably can't and won't notice my feelings for him. I know he's not a virgin, lost it when we were like... 12. He's crazy about the hoes, Eazy with a Z. That's the only thing I'm concerned about, but I just hope if he knew, that maybe he'll settle for good.

I put on some simple jeans and a tank top with my black jean jacket over it. It was Monday and I got a game tomorrow so I wasn't really feeling trying to look hot today. I walked downstairs and grabbed the keys. I said hi to Mike and thought I was out the door, only for someone to stop me dead in my tracks. I looked up into his hostile, stormy hazel eyes. Joseph.

"Where the hell you going?" He snapped and I rolled my eyes. "School Joseph, if you were home every day like you should be, you would know that." His eyes darkened even more. "What you say to me?" I was so sick of him, that's why I couldn't wait until I graduated so I could go to college and move out this hell hole. That was something else I hadn't discussed with Eazy or the group.

I got in his face. "I said-" He smacked me across the face and I fell to the ground. Michael ran out the living room and helped me up. "You gon get enough of talking to me any kind of way you dumb bitch! And don't even come to me with that "I'mma tell Mama shit", because she can't do a goddamn thing!" He yelled as Michael held me back from him.

"Now go ahead and be with that stupid little nigga across the street, you know your little wanna be boyfriend." And with that, he snatched the keys from me and walked to the car, leaving to wherever he goes and stays and me with no other way to get to school but Michael. I looked up at him and he looked ready to kill somebody. He looked back at me and sighed. "Come on..."

...

I got to my locker and sighed as I looked in the mirror and carefully adjusted my eyeliner. It happens every time he's home, he abuses us and acts like his shit don't stink, I swear if it wasn't for Gina and Eazy, I would've lost my mind ages ago. Suddenly, a hand touched my shoulder and I jumped, hoping it wasn't Eazy, even though he's seen me like this before.

It was Regina. "Wassup girl, you ready for tomorrow?" I nodded and turned back to the mirror. She turned me around and shook her head. "Again?...you have to leave Janet. He's around too little for him to do so much to you." She was always so supportive, she's always been since I met her in 8th grade. I sighed and closed my locker, facing her.

"Forget about it, how you've been holding up? Talked to Cube?" She sighed and I grinned, I could tell it was killing her because Cube was her best friend just like Eazy was mine. Nobody could blame us, how were we to know we'd end up falling for them? Now that they'd kissed, much more passionately than I would have thought, she's been avoiding him ever since. She just doesn't know how to tell him.

"No girl and I hate it! I had to get a ride on the bus this morning! He's been blowing up my pager, I think he knows now." "Then talk to him." I said. "I can't, I'm scared to know how he feels. Our relationship will never be the same." She spoke the same fears I had about my relationship with Eazy. Suddenly I looked up and saw Cube himself bounding down the stairs.

He came up and wrapped his arms around Regina's waist. Regina slowly tensed up and moved out of his grasp. "Gina!" He called as she ran down the stairs. He looked at me. "Do you like her?" I asked point blank. He glared at me with his famous scowl but then it softened. "I've always liked her...since that time we went to the park during winter break in 10th grade and she told me all her favorite things...I was gonna tell her but I don't know how she's gonna feel Jan..."

"Just give her some time Shea..." He looked at me again. "I'm gonna see her...sooner or later because I can't hold this in." He started to walk back up the stairs and I smiled hard, I've been waiting on it. Cube and Gina were so much alike, it was only fitting they end up together. Suddenly Cube returned. "Oh yeah Eazy's looking for you. He's on the other hall."

I sighed, I guess I might as well it's only fair. We both knew what we were getting into that night, why make things awkward? I walked around the corner where I found Eazy leaning against the lockers. "Wassup Jan Jan?" He said cheerfully. He enveloped me in his arms and I felt relieved. Maybe I should tell him. "E?" I asked and he looked at me with those sexy brown eyes. "Yes?"

I was about to tell him when all of a sudden, Tasha's bony ass walked up to him. I smelled her cheap perfume as she leaned into E's face. "Thanks for asking me to prom Eazy, I promise you won't regret it." She licked his ear, smirked at me and walked away. I looked back at him and E scratched his neck. "Cheeky I-" I held my hand up and walked away, tears pooling in my eyes as I did.

Okay guys this is the next chapter I hope you like it! Thanks for getting Loving Eazy to 1K views I really appreciate it! Like/comment!! More to come!!!