Unraveling...

*3 months later- February 25, 1991

Janet's POV

"He's gorgeous!" I squealed looking down at my brand new godson in my arms. Little O'Shea Jackson Jr. I was in total awe of how handsome and adorable he was. He was officially one day old, Gina had him at 9 yesterday morning. I was right there with Cube enduring the gripping pain of Gina squeezing the hell out of our hands screaming like crazy. And I was there looking down between her legs and saw when little O'Shea popped his head out, mainly because Cube was too freaked out to look down there.

But when he was finally out, I had to go check on some business so I couldn't stay. But Gina was still at the hospital and I came right back this morning to see the baby. And now he was in my arms, my healthy and beautiful godson. He had his eyes closed but he wasn't asleep, he could quite possibly be pretty shy. So I don't know what his eyes look like. But I assume he got them from Cube, because this baby is truly a Junior. He looks like exactly like his father. He's just light skinned. Who he got it from I'm not sure because Cube's parents are light skinned and so is Gina's mom so I'm not sure.

"He looks just like you." I told Cube who was playing with Gina's hand and they both looked at me holding their newborn son. Gina smirked. "Yeah he's just Cube's whole creation." She teased and Cube and I both rolled our eyes. "Cube's just got really strong genes." I laughed and Cube chuckled. "But he's simply-" I was interrupted by little O'Shea cooing followed by him opening his eyes allowing me to see them for the first time. And when I say they were gorgeous, they were gorgeous. I'm not just saying that because he's my godson either.

They were a bright brown that seemed to sparkle in the light, maybe because he was happy. I know he was happy because when he opened his eyes, he began smiling. I smiled wide at him as he began cooing more. "Gina he has your eyes." I said simply, causing both her and Cube to smile.

...

It was the next morning and I stood near the edge of the bed and watched my husband sleep. But is he my husband anymore, I tend to wonder that a lot now. Is he anything he used to be? I continued to watch him as I breathed slowly trying not to wake him. He was laying there, with a black tank on and his black boxers, the covers covering only his legs. His hair was wild, and not from sleeping either, sleeping only made it worse. When he came in and got in the bed with me it was crazy looking. He sleeps with his back to me now and I sleep with my back to him and I despise it. But he was laying on his back now.

I wanted to touch him but I feel something holding me back. Maybe it's the hostility I feel toward him and he feels towards me. Even though we're on the verge on bringing another life into this world. I rubbed my stomach through my black maternity dress. I was now 5 months along and I had a lot to do today. I wanted to be gone before he woke up and could start any drama. This pregnancy was more drama filled than the first and it's funny, because it seems that this should this have been the time to have a baby. But as it turns out, Londyn obviously came at the right time. This baby did not.

I pushed away my anxiety, leaned down and kissed his forehead and almost on instinct, he smiled. "Wassup baby." He uttered and I smiled happy because he must have been thinking about me. But when he opened his eyes, he frowned at the sight of me. "You still here?" He asked and I frowned. "I was leaving now." He looked at me, then lifted up his hand and waved me off. "Bye then." He then rolled over and went back to sleep. I took a deep breath and grabbed my bag, before turning to leave..

...

I knocked on the door and slowly but surely it opened to reveal Lele. She smiled when she saw me. "Hey Jay," she said in her high pitched voice. "Hey Lele, how's Marcel?" I asked as I gave her a hug. Yes it's official Gina, Lele and I are all officially a part of the mommy club. I had Londyn in 89, Lele had Marcel in 90 and Gina just brought in 91 with lil O'Shea. And since we're all still friends despite what our men got going on with each other, I know that our kids are gonna be thick as thieves. "He's great, upstairs asleep. I can't believe he's gonna be 1 soon." She said in awe of her son and I smiled." "It's the same thing I felt with Londyn last year. Truthfully I don't know what is more surprising, that she's about to be 2 or-"

"That you're pregnant right now?" Lele laughed rubbing my belly and I smiled. "Do you know what it is?" I nodded. "Another baby girl. But I'm gonna keep this a secret from Eric, let him find out when she's born. Michel'le nodded. "It's only fair I guess. But now that I know I'm gonna go out and start buying for baby girl." She said as she went into the big kitchen. The house Dre bought was huge and right across the street from ours. Why E and Dre decided to do that I don't know but they did. "So why'd you come?" I looked at her and with that one look she knew what I was there for. "Oh well hold on. Dre!" She yelled to the best of her ability.

"Wassup!" He yelled back. "Jay's here!" She replied and seconds later I heard him coming down. "Michel'le, that baby up." I frowned, Eric may be a lot of things, but never has he been so heartless to refer to our or any of his other kids as anything other than their name or nicknames. Michel'le moved swiftly from the kitchen to where he was standing near the steps. She looked at him long and hard and said harshly, "His name is Marcel, remember it." And walked away. Dre was fuming but he sucked it up and turned to me with a smile. "Hey Jay, what's going on." "Well obviously I want to figure out what's going on."

He nodded. "Well I mean I can't say much Jan. Suge is still looking at everything. But," he looked at me seriously. "Whether Jerry and Eric asses is stealing from us is only one of your problems. Have you figured out where you gonna go?" I bit my lip. "Because you're gonna have to give one of them an answer." What Dre is referring to is the battle that Ruthless is in to keep my contract. I have been approached by three different companies who have offered me muti-million dollar contracts. A&M is offering me 20 million, Epic is offering me 25 million and Virgin is offering me 40 million which is crazy.

I don't know who I'm going to go with but before I do anything, I need to figure out if it's even worth it. Which is how Dre comes into the picture. When we both got back our money from Ruthless, Dre realized that even though it was a lot, the only things we was able to do with his money was buy this new house and pay for some more expensive production for their next album. And when they released their EP last year, the only one who saw money was E.

And I didn't even get as much as I thought from my first check. And in addition to trying to further promote myself, I toured to earn more money so I could do my next album that I had a lot of ideas for. And it's just been boggling my mind how E is the only one who came out good through everything, before and after Cube left. It got me and Dre to thinking that maybe he was right. I'm really hoping that is not the case, but if it is...then Virgin here I come. But don't think I like the nigga who looking at our shit. Dre caught on to how I was looking. "Jay I know you don't like Suge but he doing us a favor. A big one that E should have done but he refuses to. I know he your man and all but-"

"I wish he was but that's far from the case." I sighed rubbing my five month pregnant stomach. Dre nodded sadly. "He ain't my best friend anymore either...like he ain't the same. The group ain't the same either. I don't know how we even made that album, all the fighting we was doing and shit." He admitted and I nodded. It's crazy how to the world we were the vision of perfection but on the inside we're all a mess. Me and Eric's marriage, our friendship, NWA, Dre and E, even E and Ren. It's all unraveling. We're all unraveling..

Like/comment. More to come.