Graduation and Secrets...

June 22, 1983- 10:00 A.M

Graduation Day

Janet's P.O.V

"E stop!" I slightly chuckled as I twitched from Eazy kissing my neck. Graduation, the day I'd been waiting 13 years for, was literally hours away and I was bugging. We all were, well the girls were at least.

Sharon and Lauren had been both nervous and excited since they got their acceptance letters from Berkeley, and to ease their anxiousness, they got up bright and early this morning and did what they always do, went on a motherfucking shopping spree! Been on it since 6 this morning and they already called and made clear they were only halfway through their money and weren't stopping until they had to go get ready for this evening.

As for Regina, she got into USC like she wanted. Our coach put in good word for her, along with Cube's help, and established her as the "firecracker" of the team. They both got accepted on basketball scholarships and will be staying in the same hall. And Cube was so grateful for his birthday surprise that he's been over Gina's house more than usual, you know cause they nasty like that.

Hell he's probably over there now for all I know. I'll call later. And all the guys are as cool as a cucumber. Cube and Ren said that even though nobody is allowed to go up to the stage, they don't give a fuck they going up there anyway and dapping each other up and screaming louder than everybody else for each other.

I just laughed because they were always the closest to each other in the group. Dre went to Michel'le's graduation yesterday so it's definitely not effecting him and Yella and E..well they've never given a fuck about anything before so why should they now?

And me? I'm ready but I'm nervous. And not because we're graduating, I've been ready to move out since 8th grade! And I'm going to move in with Eric. Well hopefully. Because I've got a secret and it might prevent our plans and put them to a screeching halt.

It might not sound like something serious, but it really is. When I went home that morning, the first thing I did was read the letter I got from the University of Indianapolis. I wasn't exactly sure if I got accepted or not because I applied literally two days before the deadline.

But I made it. With a full ride scholarship. And moving day was on September 1st. I was so happy that I made it. And I've told all the gang and they've congratulated me. The thing was...Eric. Even though he kept his promise to me and was graduating, he made it clear he wasn't going to school for another 4 years.

He wasn't the only one, Cube was actually the only one going on, but he only considered it hopefully "a stepping stone" because he loved to rap and he was really good. Ren, E, Yella and Dre all shook their heads at the thought of college. But Eric doesn't even know that I applied to go out of state, much less back to Indiana.

And he's gonna be even angrier now because..we just started dating and a distant relationship would never work since we're so used to seeing each other. So I've decided not to tell him until I have to. "Cheeky baby!" Eazy bit my neck and I jumped. I swatted his chest and he hissed. "Eric can you stop?" I growled in irritation.

"Just lay back and I'll start doing other stuff to you." He muttered seductively. "Why can't we just sit here and watch this movie until it's time to go?" He smacked his lips. "Because I wanna give you a little present lay down baby." He started kissing my neck and I moaned a little and I let him lay me down.

"Mmm Eazy do you love me baby?" I asked and he pulled away. "Of course I love yo fine ass." He tried to kiss me again but I moved. "That's deep. You just love me because I'm fine. Cool E." I got ready to get up but he pulled me back. "Girl get back here. I never said that's why I love you. I just said you was fine cause you are. The reason I love you is because we been through the thick, the thin and the thick again. You my rock and also when I went in the pen, you sent me all those nice poems."