Epilogue: Unbreakable...

Listen to the music in MM

August 10, 2015

Janet's POV

I opened my eyes after reliving every single detail of mine and Eric's love story. We had no Cinderella story not at all. Some days it was bliss, other days it was complete chaos. But I knew I loved him and I feel as though he loved me. Even if he was here with me right now, I know that we still wouldn't have a blissful relationship. But it would have been for the best and that's all that I could've asked for. I sighed heavily and looked back toward our interviewer. "I'm sorry Janet if I made you uncomfortable or anything," he said and I smiled tentatively.

Eric wasn't the only tragedy that I have had to endure. Tupac is gone, I lost him only a year after I lost Eric. And I didn't release another album for  a year after that after dealing with serious depression. And only 6 years ago I lost my beloved brother Mike. I'm just now beginning to open up, this movie was the catalyst for me to do it. I nodded my head. "It's absolutely fine. If I had to describe my life with Eazy-E it would be...fast, hectic, chaotic, even tragic. Some people even ask me was it easy to love Eazy. And I'll just say...it wasn't easy loving Eazy...but I'm glad I did."  Londyn, O'Shea, Jason, Corey and the interviewer along with the audience began to clap loudly for me.

"Well as you all know, Straight Outta Compton hits theaters on August 14 but we do have a few surprises. Jason, Londyn would you like to start?" I looked at the both of them expectantly and Londyn turned to me. "Well Mom, I know about the situation you and Dad had involving my baby sister and I know it's still hard some days." I nodded and she grabbed my hand. "And I know it's hard to deal with the fact that Dad is no longer here... but I think what I'm about to reveal to you might make it a little better." I looked at her and watched as she rubbed her hand across her belly. The audience went wild and my eyes instantly filled with tears. "Londy... baby you're pregnant?" She smiled brightly and I hugged her tightly. "And it's a baby girl." She smiled and tears flowed freely down my face. "And who's the father?" I stammered and Jason raised his hand, my mouth dropped and he came over to me to hug me. "I'm gonna be a grandmother!" I cried and everyone continued clapping for me.

"Congratulations Janet, as well as to Londyn and Jason. But also Janet, you have an album coming out right? And it's dedicated to Eazy right?" I nodded and stood. "Great...our surprise for our audience is that you all are getting a copy of Unbreakable the new Janet album to take home and Janet is going to play us out by singing her new hit song, Unbreakable." Everyone cheered as I was handed a mic and the beat dropped. The beat moved through my body as an indescribable feeling flowed through my body. It was an incredible feeling, the feeling of being able to be a phoenix and rise from and above the ashes of the past events of my life and still be able to do what I loved.

"What I share with you! Ever sacred everlasting. The greatest love for me, I love you and it's pure, and it will endure. The world can't break down a connection, cause our love is divine and it's Unbreakable!" I sang smiling as I looked into the crowd watching them dance and cheer me on. I looked over at Jason, O'Shea and Corey. And of course my baby Londyn. They were all getting into it and dancing and singing the words with me. Jay leaned in and kissed Londyn and I smiled even wider.

I knew I was going to be okay in this moment. I was going to a grandma and I was still doing what I loved to do. And now my story was about to cemented in film history forever. Eric I know you hear me. Even though I know we didn't get to spend much time together, you should know that I'm good. I know you're watching over Londyn every single day and she is in great hands. I hope that you are proud of her. She knows who you are and what you mean to our great city and this world. I hope you're proud of me too, I'm still pushing through. And I will continue to push through, you know I'm a tough cookie.

I still have all the love in my heart for you that I did way back then. I will forever love you more and more as time goes on. And until the one sweet day we see each other again...know that you and me.... we're a forever thing. An unbreakable thing. I love you Eazy.. always.

Janet...

The End!

We finally made it to the end guys. I know this story is very long but it was basically two people's life long relationship we're talking about and I appreciate each and every one of you who stuck by this story until the very end. I hope you enjoyed it. Thank you guys so much again, I love all of you. Hopefully you're around my last few stories that I put up before I stop completely. This is the end of Loving Eazy guys, I hope you liked it. Thanks again.